Happy Birthday!!!

monorail256

:p :cool: Yes!!! Happy Birthday!!!! I have been told I am really dumb today (I am 14 years old) because I am telling all my friends in my freshmen class that today is Walt Disney's birthday!! I am so happy... I dont know why... It's not like its my own... maybe its because I am going to Disney in 59 days.... counting.. ahh!!!! :D :p

d dude

:p I to have been called wierd for going around screaming its Walts 100th! :D any ways, yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT!!!!! on a sader note, only 10 more days untill his death day *sniff* 35 years ago he died:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goofster

HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY WALT!

Yeah, no way monorail, I'm a freshman too, and I too was going around school telling everybody it was Walt's birthday. I made a few shrines out of books and made a sign for my math room. I drew Mickey on it and everything. I also made a drawing on my calculator ( i have a TI-82, it's the only somewhat cool thing i can do) that proclaimed it was Walt's birthday. Yeah, a few people were afraid.

Still, can you beleive it? 100 years of magic!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

VashtheStampede

Yeah I just got back from studios, they had a huge cake with a picture of walt. The cake was HUGE! It was very touching. Earlier that day they passed out party hats that looked like the Big Hat that had "Dec. 5th 2001" written around the bottom! It was very touching...

Happy Birthday Walt!

kevlightyear

HAPPY 100 th!!!!!

I'm with you guys. I am a sophomore and I got a few questionable looks from my friends after I spread the news. I can't believe it's been 100 years. Happy Birthday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom