Happy Birthday Tigsmom!!!

tigsmom

DisneyJill said:
Hey Mad, did anyone make you blue jell-o shots? :lol:

Nope, but they did make (besides breakfast) dinner....pasta, chicken parm, salad & garlic bread. Indulged in a glass of wine and some birthday cake. Today is princess# 2's birthday so even though I've stuck to the diet today I'm having some more cake tonight. :D

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :kiss:

DisneyJill

tigsmom said:
Nope, but they did make (besides breakfast) dinner....pasta, chicken parm, salad & garlic bread. Indulged in a glass of wine and some birthday cake. Today is princess# 2's birthday so even though I've stuck to the diet today I'm having some more cake tonight. :D

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. :kiss:

Good for you, for sticking to the diet. I started South Beach last week and I want a bagel so bad I'm about to poke myself in the eye so maybe the pain will make me forget about wanting bread. :zipit:

tigsmom

DisneyJill said:
Good for you, for sticking to the diet. I started South Beach last week and I want a bagel so bad I'm about to poke myself in the eye so maybe the pain will make me forget about wanting bread. :zipit:

The first 2 weeks are the hardest. If you can make it thru them you'll be fine.
Check out Low Carb & Loving It on the Food Network (and their web site).
The host, George Stella, was a chef at the GF...he has some wonderful recipes.
When you get to the part that you can add some bread back use Arnold's Low Carb breads, they are the best.
Good Luck!

MKCP 1985

So sorry I missed your birthday. :( :cry: I made you an apple pie for your birthday, but somebody told me it wouldn't stack up. :veryconfu

WDWFREAK53

tigsmom said:
Oh, and Brian....those should be BLUE socks.

After your "blue-sock-wearing-team" had (arguably) the biggest choke in sports history...I figured you'd convert to the Rebel Alliance ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom