Happy Birthday mightyduck!!

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Happy Birthday.... you still think your up to getting on top of marky & I?? I know we are up to it ;)

Anyway....

birthday.gif

birthballoons.gif

The Mom

Premium Member
Mightyduck, Happy Birthday!!! May you have 100 more, and all at WDW....have a good trip. Ah, to be your age again!! :)

DisneyFreak

Have a great B-Day mightyduck! Let me know when you're ready for your Birthday spankings. ;)

Attachments

• bdaybark.gif
    bdaybark.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 41

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

I have no idea what you're talking about?

You know, while he's sticking out his tongue, rolling his eyes back and smiling? If I didn't know you to be the upstanding WDW Magic board citizen that you are, I might think... ;)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by MrPromey

You know, while he's sticking out his tongue, rolling his eyes back and smiling? If I didn't know you to be the upstanding WDW Magic board citizen that you are, I might think... ;)

:D

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

LOL :D :D

JAY-ROD

sorry mghtyduck i cant get ur pm here at disneyquest. it wont let me. just type it in here and ill respondback. mis you

mightyduck

We miss you, Jason! How's Disney? I'll be at WDW tomorrow! :)

How was your flight? I was keeping happy thoughts for you...were you ok? It was fun, right?

Hope you're having a great time! :)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck
We miss you, Jason! How's Disney? I'll be at WDW tomorrow! :)

How was your flight? I was keeping happy thoughts for you...were you ok? It was fun, right?

Hope you're having a great time! :)

hey where u going to arrive at disney and where u going 1st. maybe we can met up at some park. ifu wanted too

mightyduck

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

hey where u going to arrive at disney and where u going 1st. maybe we can met up at some park. ifu wanted too

I don't have set plans yet....but I'll be at Downtown Disney/Pleasure Island tomorrow night to get in the mood! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom