Happy 80th birthday mickey mouse!!!

WIX

Yes, Happy Birthday to my favorite of all the characters!!! Thanks for the all of the laughter. May you have many, many, many more years ahead of you!!!

nankeldisney821

I also wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Thanks Walt for all the joy you have given so many over the years with Mickey and the rest of the gang! :wave:​

fredtom

Mickey Mouse since November 18, 1928
Happy birthday, Mickey! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
A toast to you and Walt... Thanks for everything.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

CubsRock

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me... M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINNIE...CAN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU!

prberk

It was on this day in New York that Steamboat Willie was debuted, and introduced to the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY!!

Wouldn't it be nice if the so-called "Disney" Channel recognized this today with a nice special on Mickey Mouse and his history? And a special showing of "Steamboat Willie" and maybe the color versions of the opening daily sequences of the original Mickey Mouse Club, as they were originally filmed using Walt's voice... and a few other gems through the years.

It would be a perfect day for a sort of Mickey marathon on the "Disney" Channel -- then I would take my quotes away! ;-)

(Or, they could try to satisfy the marketing crowd and call it, the "The Suite (Sweet) Life of Mickey Mouse!" ... or "Derek's Life With Mickey Mouse"!) :lookaroun :p

Paul

Animaniac93-98

Here's a picture I drew today honoring the occasion:

Mickey_Turns_80.jpg

Minnie is saying: "There was that time in 1936 when the Balif came to our door and nickels were called New Hey Pennies and talkin' streetcars became popular..."

Donald is saying: "Ha! I'm still 74, ya poor excuse for a corporate icon! *coughs*"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom