Hannah Montana Barn at Backlot Tour

cdunbar

Thanks for the update! Its something new, and will appeal to fans...
See that's what I think too, plus if it attracts enough foot traffic maybe they'll add more new things and hopefully better things. Though the Hannah Montana Movie was pretty cute. :lookaroun

JimboJones123

There is no satisfaction for the whinerbabies here.

This is the ideal addition to the park.

A big Disney movie with lots of recognition bringing in an iconic set piece.

This is right to the soul of what this park was meant to be. They are following through at DHS, and we get a huge list of complaints.

Beyond typical for this place. Most of you could be given a cure for cancer and dive right into fussing about overpopulation.

This is actually a beautiful piece. Shame on the haters and is it really that necessary to drill the stripper thing?

dreamfinder

... is it really that necessary to drill the stripper thing?

Uummm.... Not gonna touch that question with a ten foot stripper pole. (Unless she has had her shots at least)

Beyond that, it may be to our liking, BUT it is a movie, and they have always switched out the props for things that were used in recent movies. Better than completely stale stuff.

DisneyDreamer08

I think it will be a great addition- considering Disney World is supposed to appeal to people of all ages, including children. When I went back to work the Monday after that movie came out, I had kids as young as five and as old as 14 tell me it was the best movie they ever saw. Kids are going to love seeing props and sets from the movie. So what's the big deal? While they're enjoying that, I'll go ride Tower of Terror. :)

cdunbar

See I think ure being too hard on her she didnt like do an actual striptese routine she just hung on the pole & danced with it.

rbrower

Seems like we have some great comedians in here this morning...:rolleyes:

I personally see this as a good thing. And while it may not be exactly your cup of tea, it is an addition at least. To the younger kids who recognize it from the movie and want to ride through the Backlot Tour again just to see the barn, it may just make their day. So, personally, I see this as good news and hopefully the start of the Backlot Tour rising back to what it once was.:)

ClasikRok

There is no satisfaction for the whinerbabies here.

This is the ideal addition to the park.

A big Disney movie with lots of recognition bringing in an iconic set piece.

This is right to the soul of what this park was meant to be. They are following through at DHS, and we get a huge list of complaints.

Beyond typical for this place. Most of you could be given a cure for cancer and dive right into fussing about overpopulation.

This is actually a beautiful piece. Shame on the haters and is it really that necessary to drill the stripper thing?

I'm going to have to agree with Jimbo here. It is an addition to an attraction that badly needs it. While it may not have interest to you or me there are a lot of young kids and pre-teens who would probably LOVE this addition.

It's not something that makes me want to run and check it out, but its good to know that they are doing SOMETHING with this very neglected attraction.

DTM93

I actually think that is quite good, then you have things like adverts for the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie which is good as then it aims at a range of people.
I actually would want to see that if I went to DHS.
(Don't shoot me, I'm 15 and like Disney Channel, yay crepy obsessions. :zipit: )

trr1

both my kids ages 9 and 13 do not like hanana montana any time she come on t.v. they scream:eek::eek: to change the channel. I myself think she is somewhat talented. the only thing I am don't like is that her father let her do those poses or that her show is too poorly written

apatten22

Does anybody have photos of this new addition to the tour? Perhaps there would be less hatred for the props if we could see them. I agree, it's not my cup of tea but my daughter is excited to see the items. Even though she doesn't like the fire from the exploding tanker truck she wants to go on the tour, so I guess in our case you can add three more visitors to an attraction that we would normally skip on our visit in two weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom