Hallowscream

woofboy111

Original Poster
I won tickets to Hallo-scream at Busch Gardens from the radio a few days ago, and have a few questions for the people who have gone. Does it sell out like Halloween Horror Nights does? Are all of the rides open? And how does it compare to Halloween Horror Nights in terms of being scary?

Thanks!

The_CEO

Not that it has to do with Busch Gardens Tampa...

But ive been to Howl - O - Scream in VA and it is SPPPPOOKKYYY they go full out and its just spectacular.. Im sure the TAMPA version is just as good.

woofboy111

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
Not that it has to do with Busch Gardens Tampa...

But ive been to Howl - O - Scream in VA and it is SPPPPOOKKYYY they go full out and its just spectacular.. Im sure the TAMPA version is just as good.

From that video that they have on their website, it doesn't seem like the one in VA is scary. Is it? Comparing the 2 websites (FL and VA), it seems like the tampa Howl o Scream is scaryier, but time will tell...

The_CEO

Originally posted by woofboy111

From that video that they have on their website, it doesn't seem like the one in VA is scary. Is it? Comparing the 2 websites (FL and VA), it seems like the tampa Howl o Scream is scaryier, but time will tell...

B.G. VA is located in the woods... So yeah.. IT is;) :)

The_CEO

Its won tons of awards for being the most beautiful park around. Its great walking through the woods not knowing where a crazed man with a chain saw will jump out lol...

woofboy111

Original Poster
I went to Howl O Scream and was suprized how good it was. It was defitinly better than Halloween Horror Nights. I'll have a website with pictures and reviews soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom