Halloween World Of Colour - Villainous! (Oogie Boogie Bash)

TROR

Sort of. But the angle still provides a good view of the front mist screen. Below is a picture I took from the bridge. The fountains were on for filming of something for TV prior to the show.

View attachment 411462
Paradise Pier was just so much more pleasing and soothing than Pixar Pier. The new color choices are just so violent and aggressive to the eyes. I miss this.

D.Silentu

I haven't seen any videos on this new show, save for the Eric Goldberg's on the previous page. From it I gather that there is an attempt at a narrative here, something I think most of us wish for the standard World Of Color. I'm interested to hear how well it works for Villainous.

SirWillow

I haven't seen any videos on this new show, save for the Eric Goldberg's on the previous page. From it I gather that there is an attempt at a narrative here, something I think most of us wish for the standard World Of Color. I'm interested to hear how well it works for Villainous.

We thought it worked pretty well. Really enjoyed the show overall. The story made sense from an "Oogie Boogie tells a bedtime story" perspective. Several moments gave a good laugh and it did well in tying everything together.

Definitely go see the second show though. Much lighter crowds means you can get there closer to show time and still get a great place to watch it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom