Halloween? Specifically 10/31 itself....

WDW_Jon

We will be in WDW for 2 weeks starting 10/20 and for Halloween itself this year...
We are looking to do MNSSHP as we have before on one of the days leading up to 10/31 (we aren’t interested in going on 31st) itself but was wondering does anything happen anywhere else in WDW in the actual day that’s good for kids?

We will have a 3 and 7 year old who may want to dress up!

I even joked about trick or treating in shops to see what they’d do ;)

Last edited:

Minthorne

I was at BLT for Halloween 2016 and they set up out back of the contemporary tables for all kinds of kids activities and trick or treating. They decorated the landscaping with cobwebs and jack o lanterns and tombstones. There were costumed characters there (Captain Hook and Mr Smee) doing photos. It looked pretty impressive.

Upvote 0

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
I was at BLT for Halloween 2016 and they set up out back of the contemporary tables for all kinds of kids activities and trick or treating. They decorated the landscaping with cobwebs and jack o lanterns and tombstones. There were costumed characters there (Captain Hook and Mr Smee) doing photos. It looked pretty impressive.
Nice, we are staying at the Dolphin so hoping one of the resorts or the boardwalk do something similar as would be a nice change to the park and party stuff... :)

Upvote 0

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Heard that sometimes the Yacht/Beach club maybe do something for the kids? Does anyone know if this is the case or anywhere similar?

Upvote 0

newhorizons1

I can't speak to Yacht/Beach Club personally, but we had dinner at 'Ohana this past year on Halloween before heading to MNSSHP. They had activities for kids and Stitch outside of the resort.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

We are coming on 21st for 10days and fly back out on 31st October .. I'm thinking of njot doing MNSSHP coming from the Uk and paying for tickets and then paying £200 more for one evening seems too high a cost so was hoping there would be other cheaper events.. seen the headless horseman event at Fort Wilderness but are all other activities just done on the 31st?

Upvote 0

ELG13

I loved the party!!! Weekdays are generally the lowest crowd. we went on a Tuesday or we'd(maybe...I can't remember...vacation daze lol) but it was great low crowds, good candy and the costumes for the haunted Mansion cast members!!! And...there's a guest on the lawn at the mansion as well ;)
We also enjoyed the fireworks for the party more than any other! We stayed at the cabins and everyone decorated their cabins and we all decorated our golf carts!!! I believe they have a parade of the golf carts lit up at night and I would not be surprised if kids trick or treat there with the way it's all set up like little neighborhoods!!! You should ride the boat over and check it out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom