News Halloween Screams Returns!

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
For the first time in nearly a decade, all guests visiting Disneyland will get to enjoy a version of the supernatural projection and special effects show – “Halloween Screams.” This nighttime spectacular adds to the spooky fun on most nights of the season. On select nights, “Halloween Screams” will go sky high when the show is enhanced with the addition of fireworks.

Sounds like Mix Magic style, projections during the week, pyro on weekends.

VJ

"a version of"... interesting wording there.

jrhwdw

I wonder what most nights mean? Dl has no parties, that moved to DCA . MSEP is until 9/30 so late enough for projection or pyro. So, it should run like Mix Magic did very night of Halloween right?

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
I wonder what most nights mean? Dl has no parties, that moved to DCA . MSEP is until 9/30 so late enough for projection or pyro. So, it should run like Mix Magic did very night of Halloween right?

I assume it'll be regular off season schedule. Normally no show during week, fireworks on Weekends. Now they will offer some projection/effects version during week and full show during weekends.

iMax

Upset I won't get to see Disneyland Forever on my next trip, especially since Halloween Screams is basically another Hallowishes. I'll probably only watch it one night and get on Smuggler's Run during the other nights I'm there.

Touchdown

IMAX Halloween Screams is better then Hallowishes, it has the Jack balloon, zero flying, projections and the last section before the finale recreates the climax of Sleeping Beauty, Forever is great but Screams is better.

mikenatcity1

Upset I won't get to see Disneyland Forever on my next trip, especially since Halloween Screams is basically another Hallowishes. I'll probably only watch it one night and get on Smuggler's Run during the other nights I'm there.

I enjoy Halloween Screams more than Hallowishes because of some of the elements added and the story with Jack & Zero vs a narrator. I like that they changed it around some :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom