Halloween Party Photopass discount?

COProgressFan

Original Poster
Hi all,

I attended the Halloween Party a few weeks ago at the MK and had some Photopass pictures taken. I kept hearing that since they weren't doing the free family photo this year, that they were giving 50% off a photopass picture.

Now that we're home we were looking at our pictures online, but can't figure out how to get the 50% discount. Checked the Halloween party map and ticket and can't find any discount code or anything.

I don't ever think I saw the 50% discount on anything "official" from Disney, just fan web sites and the message boards, so I'm not sure it is possible. Has anyone been able to order one of the 50% off pictures?

Any help?

Thanks!
CoP

COProgressFan

Original Poster
the code is on the photopass given out at the party.

I didn't know they had a special photopass card for the party. They just scanned the regular photopass I used during the rest of the trip.

Is it a specific code for each pass, or just a general code I could use?

It's not a huge deal, but since the party ticket includes a 50% off photopass, I'd like to use it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

CoP

durangojim

I didn't know they had a special photopass card for the party. They just scanned the regular photopass I used during the rest of the trip.

Is it a specific code for each pass, or just a general code I could use?

It's not a huge deal, but since the party ticket includes a 50% off photopass, I'd like to use it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

CoP

I'll try to take a look at our PP tonight and if the code appears to be generic I'll pm it to you.

captainbuzzy

They were saying that it was on 50% off 5X7's added to the Haloween photopass only but when I entered the code at home 50% came off of all the 5X7's I ordered.

jchriscandy

If you do find out that the code was generic let me know. We had several pictures taken on our MNSSHP Photo Pass. We started to order our pictures and now we can't find the card that we had. We were hoping to take advantage of the discount but we can't find the code. Any help would be great.

mufasa0505

My understanding was that the discount was only if you bought the pictures that night. I didn't want to stand in line, so I ordered them when I got home without the discount.

COProgressFan

Original Poster
From what I figured out, I think you had to get a new special Photopass from the party night to get the discount. When we went, we just gave the photographer the same photpass we had been using all week on our trip. Wish they had told us this when we took the picture!

CoP

brertigger

I am about 95% sure (I was not there) that the code is generic. They had the exact same offer (code of Photopass, enter on website at home) for Grad Nite this past year. It was a generic code. I was able to email the code to several people and they were able to use it.

disneypearl

You can save 50% off 5x7 prints when you enter the ID number printed on the bottom of your MNSSHP photo pass card. The ID number is also the discount code. Hope it's not too late for you!
You could order them at the party or wait until you got home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom