Halloween party or dessert party?

daisyduckie

Original Poster
If you had to pick between the 2, the Halloween party or the Star Wars dessert party, which would you do and why?

I'm torn--have never done a dessert party so would like to try that. Have done the Halloween party before and love it. My struggle is in the cost $109 for a party ticket seems a better value than $79 for some snacks and a view of the fireworks.

Which would you choose?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The amount of pyro during the Star Wars Show has been cut back drastically if that makes a difference.

thomas998

I haven't done the Star Wars dessert party but have done a lot of the other dessert parties and unless Star Wars has something that none of the other dessert and viewing parties have, I would say do the Halloween party you'll get more for your money. If you had asked me maybe 10 years ago I might have said there were some dessert parties that were worth it, but the quality of the dessert parties in general has dropped due to cost cutting by Disney.

At this point I wouldn't pay more than maybe 35 for any party without feeling I was ripped royally. Now, that may differ if you enjoy alcohol as some people that like to drink can get more bang from their buck doing a party like Star Wars where they have alcoholic beverages... No one in my family drinks so most of the time if they serve alcohol we just get ripped because they are setting prices based on an assumption that you will be drinking.

LUVofDIS

Definitely the party, the RV is much greater. We watched the A Galactic Spectacular for the first time this year, we usually see Fantasmic, and we were disappointed, not that it was outright bad, it was just okay. Besides, the Boo-To- You parade is worth the price of admission to me. The best parade ever.

note2001

MNSSHP: Parade, shows, watching guests in costumes, special characters out doing meet and greets (even if you don't want to do this, it is still fun to see them), special show, handfuls of candy ... and considering you can enter early, it's a full evening.

The dessert party: grab food, watch a show. Later: Scratch your head wondering where that money went.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom