• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Halloween party date and ticket question

Marianm

Original Poster
We booked a last minute trip for 10/30-11/04. I did not get tickets yet. I myself have a 4-day park hopper ticket already, so I just need to buy tickets for my husband and two kids (6-8).

I’m thinking a 3 or 4 day base. I was also looking at the after 12 tickets. We were just there in March AND I’ll be 6 months pregnant when we go so we’re not going full force this trip. If I buy them now, can I change and upgrade them once I get there? Also- does anyone know if I can ask them to upgrade one day to a park hopper once im there?

I also need to buy the Halloween party tickets. Here’s my questions, should I do the Halloween party 11/01? Or feel like my kids are still young enough they wouldn’t know if it was actually Halloween or not. Or should I just do 10/31?

HappyDisFam

Advertisement
Yes, you can upgrade.
You can’t add PH for one day. It’s a flat rate per ticket whether you do it one day or 10.
Personal choice. Both will be likely sold out well in advance.

Top Bottom