Halloween Merchandise!

Mrs. Jobson

Original Poster
I have a request. If you are going to the World soon, can you take some pictures of the Halloween Merchandise? I love Halloween and we usually go at this time of year but we are unable to go right now. I need a Disney fix!!! Any pictures of Halloween Merchandise would be greatly appreciated.:D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

PeoplemoverTTA

I was really pleased with the Halloween merch this year. They had just brought it out mid-way through my trip last month, and I dropped some hints about a really cute Halloween tree I wanted. My aunt picked it up for me as a birthday gift (my birthday is October 21).

Score! :sohappy:

mickeysshoes

I was there 8/19- 8/25 and also saw some pretty cool Halloween stuff. My DH love Halloween and he could have gone crazy buying all the stuff. (but he was a good boy and did not!)

Patrick_Ears

I saw on a site (Just can't recall which one) MK had some Halloween coffee cups. Those looked great!!!! Maybe someone can post a pic of them.

sponono88

Does anyone know if they're going to do a Mickey Halloween Popcorn bucket again?

Not sure if they're doing the same at WDW, but at DL they are selling Ghost Mickey as a lantern/bucket:

i-7rF24j3-M.jpg

The popcorn buckets this year are Jack Skellington coffins:

http://twitpic.com/6lt9lu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom