Halloween Horror Nights 23

Legacy

I started a thread somewhere else stating Resident Evil was coming this year lol. Thing is I started that thread in October...
Yep. And I predicted American Werewolf and Walking Dead would be here last October as well.

jensenrick

I usually prefer original content for the houses, but I have to say- I'm excited about Cabin in the Woods. Huge fan of that movie.

emilymouse

this year will only be my 2nd horror night, first being in 2011. i'm from the UK, the 2011 trip and this years have been my only ones with my partner rather than family (my mum is NOT a horror fan). super excited to see evil dead confirmed!! I love my horror films, am normally a non flincher when it comes to most things gore and it takes a lot in a film to really scare me. the new evil dead however scared the bejeez outta me :eek: and i mean like terrified, sweaty palms, light headed scared me :oops: . Hopefully the maze will do the film justice!

71jason

I will say that the zones may surprise some people this year...

Nice job calling this. Complete disappointment, but what can you do (other than hope for another solid Bill & Ted).

All scare zones will be themed to The Walking Dead this year.

Legacy

Nice job calling this. Complete disappointment, but what can you do (other than hope for another solid Bill & Ted).
I'm not sure I want to be thankful I was right on it. For the last few weeks it was looking like this whole plan had been nixed and things were going a bit crazy. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I never wanted to be more wrong.

71jason

I'm not sure I want to be thankful I was right on it. For the last few weeks it was looking like this whole plan had been nixed and things were going a bit crazy. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I never wanted to be more wrong.

I'm going to hope that means they have a contingency plan in case this falls flat.

MickeyPeace

I am going to HHN for the first time this year (as well as the Uni parks for the first time in 14 yrs). Since the Walking Dead announcement I've been watching past seasons on Nerflix so I won't be totally disappointed in the Scare "Zone". I loved Cabin in the Woods. Evil Dead was ok.

We'll see how it goes. I'm excited to check it out. And video it.

Headupjustin

2zz6yj6.jpg

Here's the full map

longsaber

I wonder if because they have Simpsons and next Harry Potter, they're trying to move away from scare zones because of how hard they would be to incorporate in such themed areas.

Anywho, Universal really has to prove that they can pull off the whole roaming horde thing better this year because last year it was really lame.

71jason

I wonder if because they have Simpsons and next Harry Potter, they're trying to move away from scare zones because of how hard they would be to incorporate in such themed areas.

Neither Amity nor Simpsons/BttF area have been used as a scarezone in recent memory that I can recall. (Canyon of Lost Souls cut off more or less where present Springfield starts).

Actually, I'd love a Treehouse of Horror SZ in Springfield. To say nothing of Dementors around Diagon Alley.

longsaber

Neither Amity nor Simpsons/BttF area have been used as a scarezone in recent memory that I can recall. (Canyon of Lost Souls cut off more or less where present Springfield starts).

Actually, I'd love a Treehouse of Horror SZ in Springfield. To say nothing of Dementors around Diagon Alley.
Yeah your right I don't remember there being anything in those areas. Tie-ins would be cool, a lot like Islands of Fear. IMO best HHN ever.

A central scarezone theme that roams would be awesome if creative put in as much time and effort as they did scarezones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom