Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (Sep 2 - Oct 31)

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster

First speculation map from HNN:

1647561325203.png

jonnyc

It appears that single night tickets for some nights in September are currently available in the Universal App.

Rob562

Halloween-Horror-Nights-31-HHN31.jpg

Someone pointed out online elsewhere that the wallpaper they're using in ads is from Bly Manor. (I haven't watched Bly yet, so I don't recognize it myself)

-Rob

jonnyc

Another update to the speculation map:

I enjoyed Freaky, but don't really see it translating to a house. Although the thought of multiple Vince Vaughn-masked people doing jump scares does amuse me.

From interviews with the Duffer Bros on the new Stranger Things season, it seems it is going to have a horror focus with Nightmare On Elm Street being a big influence (including Robert Englund being cast) - so the material could make a good HHN House.

jonnyc

First House Announced - Universal Monsters: Legends Collide! The Wolf Man, Dracula and The Mummy.

HAUNTED HOUSE ANNOUNCEMENT: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide If you thought one Universal Monster was scary, how about three? Better summon your scream squad, ‘cause you’re about to get caught in the middle of an epic battle between The Wolf Man, Dracula and The Mummy, together for the first time ever. Their mission: To find the amulet that will break their curse. And they’ll destroy anyone who gets in their way.

Rob562

Anybody has any idea about when the early scream tickets will be on sale? ty
Last year I think they were released relatively late, but that was likely because they weren't sure whether a "real" year of HHN was going to happen. But in 2019 I know we bought ours in mid-June.

-Rob

Disney Maddux

Halloween will be getting the TCM treatment, expect a good soundstage house.

Word is Soundstage 23B, where Bride of Frankenstein was last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom