Halloween Horror Nights 2020 - Sept 10th through Oct 31st

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

It's also the 30th anniversary.

JT3000

Who would have thought it would be approximately the same dates as this year??

Roughly a week shorter, and a few oddities to note: The event begins on a Thursday and ends on a Saturday. It usually begins on a Friday, and while it did end on a Saturday this year, it also ran past Halloween. Odd decision to not throw in a final Sunday, which will impact FFP holders. We could be seeing a final night of validity for our tickets as early as the 29th!

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

It
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Stranger Things
The Craft
30th anniversary maze
The Conjuring Universe
Original maze

JT3000

Let's nip this one in the bud now: We're not getting It. Warner Bros uses It for their own haunted attractions and has no incentive to share It with Universal unless they pay a generous fee, but even then, It would have already happened this year or last if It were considered a possibility, as I'm sure Universal would want to use It in a timely manner to cash in on the hype. Bring It in next year and they'll just be paying WB for everyone to ask, "Why didn't you do this already?"

Besides, with next year potentially having another "anniversary" theme, I suspect the killer clown quota will already be filled.

Last edited:

JT3000

Since it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, I'll go ahead and point out that the event has been extended to include November 1st.

SSH

they've normally started advertising the BOGO (buy 1, 1 night free) tics by now...sure hope they're planning on offering them this year again. Two nights is perfect for us - 1 isn't enough and 3 are too many (making their unlimited passes not really worth it.)

JoeCamel

they've normally started advertising the BOGO (buy 1, 1 night free) tics by now...sure hope they're planning on offering them this year again. Two nights is perfect for us - 1 isn't enough and 3 are too many (making their unlimited passes not really worth it.)
Opinion

SSH

Yes...it doesn't feel like an unlimited HHN pass is worth it for us - speaking only for me and one other person I live with - who only go for 2 nights. This is my opinion and not meant to speak for anyone else or their likes/dislikes or situation on this thread or in this forum or on planet earth.

That should about cover it. Guess I need to include those T&Cs the next time I post :hilarious:

Benjamin_Nicholas

Agreed about IT. Not happening. Don't count on that horse.

Last year was the nail in the coffin for me. After having been to every year since it was Fright Nights, I'm done with doing HHN. It's too crowded, there's not enough incentive for a $3500+ private RIP and the houses are no longer scary.

Would love to be proven wrong on the 30th, but I don't see them making any seismic changes.

Disney Maddux

We have our first speculation map from HHNightmares (who almost always get it spot-on):
Beetlejuice - Soundstage 23A
Monsters: The Bride - Soundstage 23B
Bedtime Stories - Soundstage 24B
Terra Cruentes - Soundstage 24A
Billie Eilish - MIB Tent
Dungeon of Terror - Sprung Tent 2
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Sprung Tent 1
The Haunting of Hill House - New Parade Building
Legendary Truth: Carey - Parade Building
Gremlins - Cafe La Bamba

However, in the short time since this map was made, there have already been changes according to the main insider, Legacy. He has said that Gremlins and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina are no longer coming, and will both be replaced by new IP's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom