Halloween Horror Nights 2018

macefamily

Last year was our first time and we loved it. Sounds like we'll have another chance to come down this year because another one of my kids are going to be working the Disney College Program.
I was hoping for a Jeepers Creepers house. Maybe because they just released Jeepers Creepers 3 last year ?

fbp

Does anyone know what time HHN will end each day? I think the earliest is midnight, but some nights go to 2:00 am. If we're not sure of the hours for 2018 does anyone know where I can find the closing hours for 2017 so I can get a better idea?

Thanks!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Here's my "problem" with HHN and why I've never done it. I've seen the horror stories on twitter that waits for houses are forever long and that you don't get to see/do everything in one night. For the price of admission, I'd like to be able to see/do almost everything.

I'm going to be in Orlando for the wine/dine half and could possibly go to HHN on 11/1 - how bad will the crowds be and is it worth it?

JoeCamel

Here's my "problem" with HHN and why I've never done it. I've seen the horror stories on twitter that waits for houses are forever long and that you don't get to see/do everything in one night. For the price of admission, I'd like to be able to see/do almost everything.

I'm going to be in Orlando for the wine/dine half and could possibly go to HHN on 11/1 - how bad will the crowds be and is it worth it?
Just get express or do a RIP tour. You will get all of it done but I don't know what kind of shape your legs will be in before or after the race.

JT3000

Does anyone know what time HHN will end each day? I think the earliest is midnight, but some nights go to 2:00 am. If we're not sure of the hours for 2018 does anyone know where I can find the closing hours for 2017 so I can get a better idea?

Thanks!

Fridays and Saturdays are the 2:00 AM closings. Most other nights will probably be 1:00 AM. It can change depending on crowd levels.

Crowds aren't usually too bad after Halloween, but they're never light. If you're concerned, get an Express Pass. Another thing you can do if you're already in the park for the day is Stay & Scream, which will get you into a couple houses before the gates are opened. You'll still have to wait in line, but you'll technically be ahead of the curve since the event hasn't officially started yet. If you have any intention of seeing Stranger Things, find the Stay & Scream holding area for that so it can be done first. Otherwise you're better off avoiding it.

Last edited:

macefamily

We went on a Thursday night last year and got the express pass. We did all of the houses. We were done by midnight or so, but my legs and feet were killing me. Some of those queues must be a 1/4 mile long !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom