Halloween HN Questions

SHP

Original Poster
First-timer heading down in Sept. for all things WWHP. What time do they kick out day guests for HHN? Is it worth buying tix to stay in park longer even if I have no interest in HHN?

JoeCamel

First-timer heading down in Sept. for all things WWHP. What time do they kick out day guests for HHN? Is it worth buying tix to stay in park longer even if I have no interest in HHN?
Day guests are out by 5pm and if you want to experience an almost empty Diagon Alley then you want to be in the park during HHN. The rides are usually pretty short on lines too so if you really don't want to see HHN (WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT????) then you could hang in Diagon and London and do rides with short lines.

SHP

Original Poster
Day guests are out by 5pm and if you want to experience an almost empty Diagon Alley then you want to be in the park during HHN. The rides are usually pretty short on lines too so if you really don't want to see HHN (WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT????) then you could hang in Diagon and London and do rides with short lines.

Because I get scared easily and will have nightmares for a month, LOL!

Animaniac93-98

Is there anything different about Diagon Alley during HHN?

JT3000

No, buying HHN tickets isn't worth it if you have no interest in HHN. You're paying full price for a few extra hours, which could be spent in IOA instead if you have a park hopper. Only select rides are open during HHN, plus the scare zones are unavoidable.

Animaniac93-98

How late can you enter USF on HHN? Do you have to get into the park before a certain time (like 8:00pm), or at any point during HHN hours?

jloucks

Depends on how much money you have. We stayed late, did 2 haunted house thingies, and enjoyed a relatively empty park. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Also, bonus advice, there is a small overlap where Uni does Halloween and WDW does Christmas. We did that last trip, and it was a trip indeed. ...in a good way.

Animaniac93-98

One more question on tickets:

Does Universal typically sell add-on admission for regular theme park hours? I'm debating about whether to get a 1 or 2-Day Base Ticket, or waiting to see if there will be an option to pay x to get in during the afternoon before HHN starts.

JT3000

One more question on tickets:

Does Universal typically sell add-on admission for regular theme park hours? I'm debating about whether to get a 1 or 2-Day Base Ticket, or waiting to see if there will be an option to pay x to get in during the afternoon before HHN starts.

Any sort of HHN ticket will only get you in during HHN hours. You'll have to buy the regular ticket and then upgrade to HHN.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom