Halloween at Magic Kingdom to begin September 15 2020

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Makes sense to allow costumes. With no actual meet and greets or roaming characters permittee, no one can mistake a guest for a CM this year.

They're just allowing the Halloween Party rules to take place during the day since there's no party.

If they were concerned about impersonation of a M&G character, they wouldn't have allowed adult costumes during the party in which there were tons of M&G characters.

Giss Neric

Some of the costumes I have seen over the years during MNSSHP are legit and so creative, and I often would get a pic with them. Most likely it won't happen now with all the distancing but it sure is nice to watch people in costumes in daylight.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Curious of the music choice for these.

Guaranteed guests will hang around the parade route waiting for these lol. Hopefully all goes well and everyone follows the rules.

Fun Disney tip: Arrange for a flash mob to suddenly sit on the curb of Main Street as if they know there's a parade coming and see how many other guests they can trick into doing the same.

RSoxNo1

Cadaver Dans / Dapper Dans returning September 20th. Would this be the first group of equity performers back in the parks?

SoFloMagic

After doing some research it appears that Savi's opened without equity actors in Disneyland but at least one equity actor in Disney World. Hopefully someone else can confirm that.
Can't confirm, but can confirm reading that from someone legit on here. That mark Daniels guy does it at HS.

YodaMan

Who is the performer? I thought it was CMs helping you make a lightsaber while saying “bright suns!” 43 times, but I’ve never been.

Happy to see the return of the Dapper Dans. Quintessential Disney magic.

You’re not totally wrong. There are merch cast to assist you with the physical building and giving you replacement pieces and filling the trays, etc, but in the center of the room is a performer who gives backstory about building lightsabers as effects are triggered in the room. That one performer is Equity.

MarvelCharacterNerd

😍 Cadaver Dans 😍

So wish I could go! (Really just wish Disneyland would reopen with our Dans but happy for MK and do wish I could've had the trip I'd hoped for to WDW this fall.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom