Halloween 2020 at the Magic Kingdom

Tmeaux30

Original Poster
With MNSSHP cancelled for the year, Halloween will be quite different this year at the Magic Kingdom. I know it has been discussed before that the Magic Kingdom still plans to decorate for the spooky season. The first MNSSHP would have been this week. We usually see the decor go up right before the first party. What are your thoughts on when we will get the decor and what we will see in the parks? Do you think we will get some Halloween cavalcades? The 2020 Halloween merch was just released online and that usually happens right before the first party as well. Whatever decor we do get for Halloween won’t be quite as spooky being that the park will close before sunset and we will not be able to see the glow of all the pumpkins along Main Street.

MonorailCoral

We usually see the decor go up right before the first party. What are your thoughts on when we will get the decor and what we will see in the parks? Do you think we will get some Halloween cavalcades? The 2020 Halloween merch was just released online and that usually happens right before the first party as well. Whatever decor we do get for Halloween won’t be quite as spooky being that the park will close before sunset and we will not be able to see the glow of all the pumpkins along Main Street.
Decoragineers subtract from the bottom line. Online merch adds to the bottom line. Which is vastly more important to the company right now?

SoFloMagic

With MNSSHP cancelled for the year, Halloween will be quite different this year at the Magic Kingdom. I know it has been discussed before that the Magic Kingdom still plans to decorate for the spooky season. The first MNSSHP would have been this week. We usually see the decor go up right before the first party. What are your thoughts on when we will get the decor and what we will see in the parks? Do you think we will get some Halloween cavalcades? The 2020 Halloween merch was just released online and that usually happens right before the first party as well. Whatever decor we do get for Halloween won’t be quite as spooky being that the park will close before sunset and we will not be able to see the glow of all the pumpkins along Main Street.
Yeah, I cant imagine we get much. It would be nice to at least get the scarecrows and the lamppost pumpkins though. In September

I don’t get it. What’s the point?? Can’t wear it anywhere. With reduced park hours and half the restaurants are closed and no MNSSHP, what’s the point?? How can you even celebrate Halloween like this??

Tmeaux30

Original Poster
The eBay pirates are out in full force as well. CE9A1828-851D-4265-911C-DCE310B5250D.jpeg
CE9A1828-851D-4265-911C-DCE310B5250D.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom