Pre-Trip "Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn...the clean, cool chill of the holiday air...and me, attempting to make this PTR more enjoyable than an a-hole in his bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into the sewer.

Welcome all! The most enduring traditions of my PTR's are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin. Pour yourself a nice warm cup of coco, coffee, White Claw, or an 800 calorie bourbon coffee porter stout and lets begin. I said I would finish my last TR before I started this one, and understandably, there were several who doubted I would finish it, but I did! And Im sure they were more surprised than if they had woken up with their head sewn to the carpet.

The Holiday Season is upon us and we couldnt be more excited to be heading to WDW. When do we begin this journey...

Disney countdown.jpg

Yes, we are at single digits! No, I am nowhere near packed or prepared on any level.

Who is going?

IMG_20191007_143643.jpg

Me, better known as Puddin' round these parts. The guy whose credit card took a pounding at the Pandora shops on our last trip, And my beautiful wife who seemed to enjoy pounding away everywhere chance she got, lol

IMG_20191007_143449.jpg

It was serious. She started with two Pandora charms. Heres how many she had by the end of the trip...

IMG_20191015_102226_01 (1).jpg

IMG_20191015_102234_01 (1).jpg

She went a tad overboard Id say, lol. But she had fun and shes looking forward to finding some new releases on this trip.

Where will be staying?

BWV. 10 days total. We have a studio room for the first three days and then a one bedroom villa with a Boardwalk view for the next 7 days! There are very limited 1 br Boardwalk views and it required booking this pretty much near the 11 month window.

A bonus to the trip is that two of our very good friends will be down there the last few days and we are so looking forward forward to hanging out with them. And they are just as much beer snobs as we are, so yay!

No ADRs yet, but its in the works along with a few other plans so stay tuned! We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday Trip Report here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ******* Kaye.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
First of all I'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas adventure and all the cool charms your wife buys because of course she needs them. :)

And @Darstarr and @krisri18 , wow, I can't believe your haven't seen Christmas Vacation. This teacher is giving you homework to watch the movie. Make sure you watch for full version, it is better (has inappropriate language) than the version on tv. 🎅

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom