Hall of Fame, um Shame

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
Just wondering, Steve, have you ever thought of having a forum here, locked to us members, only updated by you, to show which members were banned, when they were banned, and why?

I been thinking about this for a while now, seeing members banned and not knowing what the final straw was that got them kicked out. I can assume most of them were causing fights and internet trolling, but there were others I couldn't figure out what infraction that committed.

Eh, it was just a thought I had...

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It's an interesting thought, but do we really want to give them a shrine LOL

There actually are not that many banned users. I don't really count advertisers and spammers, but actual genuine members who are banned are fairly rare.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It's an interesting thought, but do we really want to give them a shrine LOL

There actually are not that many banned users. I don't really count advertisers and spammers, but actual genuine members who are banned are fairly rare.
They do tend to go down in blazes of glory, though.:drevil:

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
It was just a thought. I don't see it as giving them a shrine, just letting other members here know why certain people were banned. Actually, I look at it as making an example of people... Like, here is what will happen to you if you don't follow the site TOS...

And yes Yoda, many of them go out in a blaze of glory LOL....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom