Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2022

DCBaker

Premium Member
I did not see hours on the Disney Parks site are we certain it starts at 7PM ?

Yes. See here -

Or here -

"Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket––giving them even more time to enjoy some park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional theme park ticket or theme park reservation."

phillip9698

Hoping i can get tickets for 12/9. On site guest so should be a good chance. For rides like Space Mountain with the Christmas treatment, does the ride operate that way the entire Christmas season or do they switch on the extras only during party nights?

JTH781

Yes. See here -

Or here -

"Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket––giving them even more time to enjoy some park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional theme park ticket or theme park reservation."

Thanks may have to change some of my park reservations now.

Chip Chipperson

At these prices, are we looking at After Hours capacity with Party-level entertainment or the usual Party attendance at inflated prices compared to previous years?

mf1972

we’ll probably do the first night, 11/8. we check out 11/11. haven’t done christmas in awhile. looking forward to it.

Sith196

I assume the tickets are non-refundable.

That said, are they non-transferrable as well?

My wife and I have a trip planned for November 6th-12th and are interested in this, but are also on the fence about making the trip. We wanted to see if we could get the reservations we wanted first when the reservation window opens before we decided if we're definitely going or not (Savi's Workshop and Be Our Guest being the top priorities). I don't necessarily mind purchasing tickets for this with the idea we're going, but should we not get the reservations we want or end up being unable to go for other reasons, I'd like to be able to transfer them to someone that can go.

TheMaxRebo

At these prices, are we looking at After Hours capacity with Party-level entertainment or the usual Party attendance at inflated prices compared to previous years?

They are still less than the AH parties last year, but pretty substantially higher than the last MVMCP .... So my guess would be capped a bit lower than the last time they did regular parties but not nearly as much as for the AH parties

TheMaxRebo

Hoping i can get tickets for 12/9. On site guest so should be a good chance. For rides like Space Mountain with the Christmas treatment, does the ride operate that way the entire Christmas season or do they switch on the extras only during party nights?

Jingle Cruise is all day (so for day guests too), but SM, Tea Cups, and Speedway it is for the party only (so starting at 7pm)

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Merry Chapxmas to each and every one of you and your wallets!

0*8rl5c6KGJItAQGgh.jpg

Stupido

My wife and I have a trip planned for November 6th-12th and are interested in this, but are also on the fence about making the trip. We wanted to see if we could get the reservations we wanted first when the reservation window opens before we decided if we're definitely going or not (Savi's Workshop and Be Our Guest being the top priorities). I don't necessarily mind purchasing tickets for this with the idea we're going, but should we not get the reservations we want or end up being unable to go for other reasons, I'd like to be able to transfer them to someone that can go.
MNSSHP tickets are transferable, so I’d assume the Christmas ones are too.

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes

From the Disney World Website for Very Merry... "Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and may not be resold. The number of tickets available is limited and tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours. Entertainment may be cancelled due to inclement weather or otherwise. No refunds even if entertainment is cancelled. All attractions, experiences, entertainment and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice."

ilovetotravel1977

I'm trying to decide on Tues, Nov 29 or Thurs, Dec 1 for a party night. If we pick the Tuesday, that means our two HS days are Thurs Dec 1 and Fri Dec 2. Those are both Xmas party nights. Would HS be less busy due to the parties being on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom