Hair Color....

BelleWannaBe77

Original Poster
Hey guys! I have dark brown hair and am planning on getting highlights before I go to the WDWCP. I'm going to get them all over my hair and a lot of them....my question is, will this be okay? I'm scared they're going to tell me it's unnatural looking and I'll have to change it back, which is a huge waste of money. I'm not planning on getting bright blonde (I don't want a huge contrast and weird streaks) just A LOT of light brown highlights all over. Any ideas if this is okay?? Thanks!!

MattBoom

I think it'll be OK.
My wife has hair a lot like you describe with the highlights. She recently applied for a job at Disney and the recruiter said her hair was fine when she specifically asked about her highlights. I think they told her that her highlights were natural looking.

EWalsh1727

Hair Color

I am 99% sure that it will be ok and they won't have a problem with it...Hey I know I have asked you this before but what is your check in date again?

mpoppins76

I agree, you should be fine like they said, as long as it's not too drastic. Enjoy your CP!! You're going to have so much fun and really will learn alot. :)

minnie2000

I don't know if this is true for all CMs, but when we were in the BBB one of the fairy godmothers told me that her hair had natural streaks from the sun, and she had to get her hair coloured all one colour, because of Disney's rules. As I said, I don't know if this applies to all.

SeaBreeze

I agree, you'll be fine. It's a natural enough looking hair color, just make sure you do it right before your check in. They do check roots and if you have visible ones, they'll make you get your hair done again.

ag2000

i remember at the interviews and meetings at my school they said it had to be natural looking like it grew out of your head. If you have dark brown hair and want bright blonde highlights, my guess is it wont look like it grew naturally.

maelstrom

I have natural blonde and red highlights. Highlights occur naturally, so I don't see how they can tell you you can't have them. They just don't want you having pink hair or something really off the wall (like blonde with black streaks).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom