Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure is open

The_Jobu

Hagrid's still isn't part of early park access is it?

I'm trying to figure out best time to ride but finding conflicting information. Some places say get in line during early access and others say show up right before close. Any tips?

RobWDW1971

Hagrid's still isn't part of early park access is it?

I'm trying to figure out best time to ride but finding conflicting information. Some places say get in line during early access and others say show up right before close. Any tips?
I use Touring Plans and it says the sweet spot usually is about 1-3 pm with about an hour wait and the benefit of not having to get up in the dark. This really should be part of early entry or at least on the Express pass by now. I'm staying at one of the resorts in a few weeks and not getting any perk to get on this is really weak. Experts here please correct me if I'm missing something.

Last edited:

The_Jobu

I use Touring Info and it says the sweet spot usually is about 1-3 pm with about an hour wait and the benefit of not having to get up in the dark. This really should be part of early entry or at least on the Express pass by now. I'm staying at one of the resorts in a few weeks and not getting any perk to get on this is really weak. Experts here please correct me if I'm missing something.

Same here, I just assumed it was part of early access so I was building a plan around doing just that. Surprised its not part of it. I hadn't seen the 1-3 suggestion before, that's very interesting. Kinda reverse psychology.

EDiT: By Touring Info do you mean Touring Plans?

RobWDW1971

Same here, I just assumed it was part of early access so I was building a plan around doing just that. Surprised its not part of it. I hadn't seen the 1-3 suggestion before, that's very interesting. Kinda reverse psychology.

Yes, sorry, my error, corrected above.

lebeau

I use Touring Plans and it says the sweet spot usually is about 1-3 pm with about an hour wait and the benefit of not having to get up in the dark. This really should be part of early entry or at least on the Express pass by now. I'm staying at one of the resorts in a few weeks and not getting any perk to get on this is really weak. Experts here please correct me if I'm missing something.

Long term, I'm sure Hagrid's will be added to EP and EPA. Remember, it took years for the first HP rides to get EP. Universal will add them once they are confident they can do so without creating capacity/maintenance issues. The tend to ease into that transition slowly. I doubt it will happen this year. If it does, that would be a pleasant surprise.

The_Jobu

Long term, I'm sure Hagrid's will be added to EP and EPA. Remember, it took years for the first HP rides to get EP. Universal will add them once they are confident they can do so without creating capacity/maintenance issues. The tend to ease into that transition slowly. I doubt it will happen this year. If it does, that would be a pleasant surprise.

Don’t they know they’re messing up my touring plans!? :hilarious:

The_Jobu

Does anyone know the average wait time right at park open and right at park close?

Wondering if going for early access and then just waiting in line till open is worth it.

Rickster7

Today it took us 2 hours. Late start got into park at 9:15am and was off ride at 11:15. Sunday and holiday weekend. Should of got in line yesterday at 3:30 when the wait was 90 minutes.

Figment82

Has anyone had any experience with the single rider line lately? My husband would be wandering the park with my daughter while they’re waiting for me, so I’m hoping to set some realistic expectations. Thinking of trying early February when things calm down a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom