h2O products are being phased out

sweetpee_1993

Ive been using their Marine shampoo ever since my visit several years ago to Grand Floridian

Excellent products! Wish they had more retail stores!

I haven't look for stand-alone H2O stores but I juuust discussed this with one of the managers at my local Ulta store. He said he remembered when H2O did just the stand-alone stores; said they had some that had oxygen bars in them (you know, when oxygen bars were the rage). He said he hadn't seen one of the stores in quite some time but that could also be geography. Beaumont, Texas isn't exactly a shopping mecca. LOL! That said, Ulta does carry H2O products. They had both the Spa and Aquatics lines out. They had all new stock of the skin care products still boxed in the back that was waiting for the release date (or something like that) to put out on the shelves. H2O has redesigned their packaging look so there's a date that has to arrive before all the redesigned products go out. You can see/purchase the redesigned stuff online, tho. This could also account for the clearance and "phasing out" of the stock on the shelves at the resorts. H2O has redesigned all their packaging. The "new" look appears nice and updated but it throws us old geezers off who go looking for their favorite products but can't figure out the translation from old look to new look. LOL!

I purchased a big tube of the H20 Spa Sea Salt Body Butter. That's the stuff they put out in the staterooms on Disney Cruise Line. I swear, the lotion totally captures the fresh scent with a tinge of salt that is "the beach". I looooove it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom