Gyms on site

DreamalittleDisney

Original Poster
Hi Just seen a review on TA that's mentions a gym on CBR but no other info on this ... anyone shed any light ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160721-225845.png
    Screenshot_20160721-225845.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 43

epcotisbest

I don't know what they are talking about being the only moderate with a fitness center is Coronodo. The only thing I can think of is they are confusing moderate CBR or with deluxe Beach Club (or Coronodo maybe? ). People do that all the time! Lol ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna guess they are referring to CSR. Tripadvisor is full of reviews from people who have no idea where they actually stayed. Not sure how you can write an honest, reliable review when you don't even know the name of the place you stayed.

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yeah, I'm gonna guess they are referring to CSR. Tripadvisor is full of reviews from people who have no idea where they actually stayed. Not sure how you can write an honest, reliable review when you don't even know the name of the place you stayed.

TripAdvisor is an awesome resource usually for Most things, and we use it a lot if traveling to a new city or locale BUT I found with WDW resorts they can be totally off and not know where they actually were. Usually I can figure it out but a poor person that knows no wiser won't know the obvious signs they are talking about the wrong resort. :oops:

epcotisbest

TripAdvisor is an awesome resource usually for Most things, and we use it a lot if traveling to a new city or locale BUT I found with WDW resorts they can be totally off and not know where they actually were. Usually I can figure it out but a poor person that knows no wiser won't know the obvious signs they are talking about the wrong resort. :oops:
Yes, we use Tripadvisor constantly, especially when going someplace new. We have found some very good places by starting our search for a place to stay or new restaurants there.
I also like to read reviews of places we have been to just to see how accurate the reviews are. That is usually where the mistakes show up. I looked up a review of a Marriott we stayed at in Hilton Head Island a little while back and one review of it had photos that were not of the place we stayed. Not the same building, grounds or pools, yet here it was in the review of where we stayed. And it was mostly negative.
The other interesting reviews are when you have overwhelming positive reviews then someone bashes the same place calling it the worst place they have ever stayed. Something is off there.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes, we use Tripadvisor constantly, especially when going someplace new. We have found some very good places by starting our search for a place to stay or new restaurants there.
I also like to read reviews of places we have been to just to see how accurate the reviews are. That is usually where the mistakes show up. I looked up a review of a Marriott we stayed at in Hilton Head Island a little while back and one review of it had photos that were not of the place we stayed. Not the same building, grounds or pools, yet here it was in the review of where we stayed. And it was mostly negative.
The other interesting reviews are when you have overwhelming positive reviews then someone bashes the same place calling it the worst place they have ever stayed. Something is off there.

That has been our experience as well and TA has helped us find some great places or restaurants to visit that we otherwise would not have known about or tried. And yes I agree something is off when you see almost all positive reviews then one or two that totally bash the place. :bookworm::cautious::cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom