Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale at MK today..

hardcard

Original Poster
Bumped into them a few times.. Other No doubt members were with them, including Guitar player Tom Dumont... Looked like a nice family day at the park. This is a picture of them leaving Goofy's Barnstormer with their VIP guide... Sorry for the distance.. Unfortunately we didn't have the camera ready when they went by the line on ride, on their way back to the loading station... Gwen was riding with/carrying she and Gavins child 'Kingston' around the park..

3596436495_356c10f4db_b.jpg

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Interesting.

Im still one of those guys that will stand next to the biggest star, look and hey nod but not fall all over them just to one day get, "Dont you know who i am"... to my reply, "Sure do, dont care"... just to do it. :D

Jimmy Thick

This is one of those situations where I personally would not have taken a picture and just let them be. I mean, they had their children with them, how would you like it if someone was taking pictures of you and your family and was posting them on the web?

Yes they are celebrities, but let them enjoy family time as well.

hardcard

Original Poster
This is one of those situations where I personally would not have taken a picture and just let them be. I mean, they had their children with them, how would you like it if someone was taking pictures of you and your family and was posting them on the web?

Yes they are celebrities, but let them enjoy family time as well.

yeah, because people at disney don't have ANYONE else present in pictures they take..

Get off your high horse and get over yourself. The pictures was taken from about 100 yards away with a cell phone...

And for what it's worth... it was a quick picture of a celebrity in public.. it's not like we were following them.. Hell, the way they kept popping up, it felt like they were following us :)... God, it's not like we fawned over her and started screaming 'It's Gwen Stefani!!!!"..

I'll let you know when I need a mommy with me to make my adult in-park decisions for me.

dznygirl64

Ron Howard was at my work the other day and the local press went nuts.I was able to talk to him ,very nice guy shorter than I thought he was.Very normal guy careing father.I personally would not have known it was him if not for the media.

Darn it, I love Gwen she is great. I hope they had a wonderful, and I wished I got to at least see them and say hey!!! Darn Darn Darn..thx for the pic and info though. :) Lucky you!

Jimmy Thick

yeah, because people at disney don't have ANYONE else present in pictures they take..

Get off your high horse and get over yourself. The pictures was taken from about 100 yards away with a cell phone...

And for what it's worth... it was a quick picture of a celebrity in public.. it's not like we were following them.. Hell, the way they kept popping up, it felt like they were following us :)... God, it's not like we fawned over her and started screaming 'It's Gwen Stefani!!!!"..

I'll let you know when I need a mommy with me to make my adult in-park decisions for me.

Unfortunately, I find it pretty rude to take pictures of people families that are not mine, if they are celebrities or not. No matter how you try make it look, its very rude and uncalled for.

I most certainly know I would not want pictures of my children posted on the internet by strangers, thats just spooky.

Tinkyroo

Interesting.

Im still one of those guys that will stand next to the biggest star, look and hey nod but not fall all over them just to one day get, "Dont you know who i am"... to my reply, "Sure do, dont care"... just to do it. :D

I wouldn't make a big deal about them either. They are no better than the rest of us though some celebs think they are. :)

luvlifeinfl

My question is to they get special treatment in the parks? like if they get on a ride no one else is permitted on the ride or they ride with everyone else. It would be a little frustrating that just becasue they are more reconized that I have to stop my enjoyment of the rides becasue of the celeb. I mean I have nothing against Gwen, I listen to her music and I would treat her like a normal everyday person with respect. Becasue i am sure they just want to have a normal day with their family and not have pepole in their face.

Just do we have to stand on the sidelines when they walk in?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My question is to they get special treatment in the parks? like if they get on a ride no one else is permitted on the ride or they ride with everyone else. It would be a little frustrating that just becasue they are more reconized that I have to stop my enjoyment of the rides becasue of the celeb. I mean I have nothing against Gwen, I listen to her music and I would treat her like a normal everyday person with respect. Becasue i am sure they just want to have a normal day with their family and not have pepole in their face.

Just do we have to stand on the sidelines when they walk in?
This procedure is as much to your benefit as to theirs. While you might be able to control yourself around a celebrity there are many people who can't or won't. Trust me, having to wait one extra ride cycle while a celebrity is brought through a back door is a far smaller price to pay when compared to the possible mob scene that could occur if someone of note were to just be walking through the park unattended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom