Gulf coast rental

ArielLover

Original Poster
OK I now this is a long shot, anyone have a good website etc. to rent a place on the gulf coast? For next year we are thinking about a week at Disney and a week on the coast. Not to picky on the area, but we plan on spending time at Sanibel Island and got to Busch Gardens.

Just me and my wife, looking for a nice place but not looking to break the bank. Not into the condo scene as we would like it to be more private including a private pool. Under $1000 for the week, closer to 5$500-$800 would be better.

We are looking at the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving 2016 , not important which week is Disney to us.

Thanks for any info

Joe

JasonDeyoung

OK I now this is a long shot, anyone have a good website etc. to rent a place on the gulf coast? For next year we are thinking about a week at Disney and a week on the coast. Not to picky on the area, but we plan on spending time at Sanibel Island and got to Busch Gardens.

Just me and my wife, looking for a nice place but not looking to break the bank. Not into the condo scene as we would like it to be more private including a private pool. Under $1000 for the week, closer to 5$500-$800 would be better.

We are looking at the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving 2016 , not important which week is Disney to us.

Thanks for any info

Joe
If you just google gulf coast Florida rentals etc you'll get a billion pages of rentals. I live in Tampa and anything up the coastline will be really nice. Price wise is all about location

ItlngrlBella

BEAUTIFUL house and great price of you scored it at $80/night!

We've never been to Ft Meyers but we had friends who loved there who know they always talked about a place called Red's Fresh Seafood. If you like seafood - that's supposed to be the place.

arko

Fort Myers has a lot of beautiful beaches. Lovers Key state park is one of my favourites. Sanibel is nice but the water is deeper. Fort Myers beach is the touristy area but has a small restaurant area near the pier that has a few nice places. The River district is the old city center on the Caloosahatchee and is quite nice and has some good restaurants. Reds seafood is on Pine Island.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom