Guilty Pleasures at WDW

Dad 2 M & M

Tiramisu (or anything) from Starring Rolls at DHS. Another would be using a forklift to eat at Ohana or Cindy's breakfast!! At least at Starring Rolls I get enough of a boost to run through the park and swim to the Boardwalk for seconds if I so choose... :0)

JIMINYCR

the sweeets :) its like amazing to try different sweets, especially cupcakes :)

Same here. I normally don't eat a lot of snacks during my normal day, but at Disney I will not think about the treats here and there that I look at and say ... gee those look good to try. ( Ohh.. those display cases throughout the World Showcase make me droool ) Then add on the Dole Whips, turkey legs, ice cream bars :rolleyes: ... Thats why I prepare by losing pounds before I go.;)

maryszhi

Same here. I normally don't eat a lot of snacks during my normal day, but at Disney I will not think about the treats here and there that I look at and say ... gee those look good to try. ( Ohh.. those display cases throughout the World Showcase make me droool ) Then add on the Dole Whips, turkey legs, ice cream bars :rolleyes: ... Thats why I prepare by losing pounds before I go.;)
good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom