• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Guests pull eyes back in Japan Pavilion for picture taking.

pjkdog

You should honestly be banned for life from these boards. What the f is wrong with you. It's a WDW forum. Steve @wdwmagic What are you letting your once great website become???
Wait, you are an adult, is it upsetting yes, but you are most upset by this photo and want its poster banned, not the guy who is saying slavery should not have been abolished when it was and that lynchings are not done by bad people necessarily, just "frustrated " individuals? Not the guy saying maybe african Americans would have chosen slavery? The poster was countering that as best they saw fit.

JusticeDisney

Advertisement
You should honestly be banned for life from these boards. What the f is wrong with you. It's a WDW forum. Steve @wdwmagic What are you letting your once great website become???
You want this poster banned but not the guy who says it’s unknown whether blacks would actually prefer to be slaves. Right. Gotcha, pal.

SorcererMC

raven24

You’re here talking about racism on a WDW forum in the POLITICS sub-forum, yet you’re ansy about a tame photo of a lynching (mind you, the actual body is missing)? A picture of men and a pair of feet? What does racism have to do with WDW? This topic is not a typical one of this site, yet you’re hopping on me? Hop on yourself. And I already asked the mods to take it down if it’s too much, and I also included a warning. That just wasn’t enough, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

thomas998

You can't be serious. I've read some wild comments on the internet but this one takes the cake. Serious question- if the roles were reversed and the blacks kept whites as slaves, would you still feel the way you do about slavery?
Absolutely feel the same way, I assume you must think I'm white - I'm not.

The Mom

Premium Member
Just a reminder about no personal attacks, name calling, eye rolling, laughing or belittling other posters (including emojis) , no foul language - including trying to bypass the filter, etc. please try to stay on topic in those threads which have a particular topic.

This is the Politics and Social Issues forum - which means you enter at your own risk. You may read POVs that you not only disagree with, but that offend you, anger you, and even make you wonder "What???" Be prepared to be called out (rather than attacked) if others disagree with your opinion, and be prepared to offer logical counterpoints if you're calling someone out.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Just a reminder about no personal attacks, name calling, eye rolling, laughing or belittling other posters (including emojis) , no foul language - including trying to bypass the filter, etc. please try to stay on topic in those threads which have a particular topic.

This is the Politics and Social Issues forum - which means you enter at your own risk. You may read POVs that you not only disagree with, but that offend you, anger you, and even make you wonder "What???" Be prepared to be called out (rather than attacked) if others disagree with your opinion, and be prepared to offer logical counterpoints if you're calling someone out.
This thread started outside the politics forum. I’d never venture here on my own.
Another reason this whole subforum is a disgrace. You move threads here and now I’m down here in this cesspool.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It was one photo, posted only on this forum, and only posted to make a specific counterpoint to another poster. It would not be allowed in any other forum. I'm still mulling over whether I will take it down, as I believe the point has been made.
SMH. Man I miss the way this place used to be.

pjkdog

Maybe consider deleting your account?
He has a right to say feelings. I am with him in frustrationbut not over your pic. Outright displaying racism has no place on this site and that is what Thomas has posted. I am sorry but the mods that monitor this forum tend to lean right, maybe wayyyy right.

LittleBuford

He has a right to say feelings. I am with him in frustrationbut not over your pic. Outright displaying racism has no place on this site and that is what Thomas has posted. I am sorry but the mods that monitor this forum tend to lean right, maybe wayyyy right.
The Mom is very fair overall. I don't know who else joins her in moderating, so I can't really comment where they're concerned.

Top Bottom