Guest jumps off Living with the Land boat to grab a cucumber

deix15x8

Disney couldn't fine her, but I'm sure they could press charges for either theft because she stole the cucumber or more likely vandalism because she damaged the ride by removing the cucumber from the it since it's not actually for sale. Based on the low value of a cucumber I think vandalism charges likely would hold more weight than theft.

Animaniac93-98

Disney couldn't fine her, but I'm sure they could press charges for either theft because she stole the cucumber or more likely vandalism because she damaged the ride by removing the cucumber from the it since it's not actually for sale. Based on the low value of a cucumber I think vandalism charges likely would hold more weight than theft.

Could she also be charged with trespassing because she entered an area that was not accessible to guests without a guide?

brb1006

jesus....the comment on the bottom of the video "some of yall butthurt and reported the vid. my neice wanted a cucumber, so she got a cucumber" shows a complete lack of any personal sense of responsibility. I hope they are banned for at least a year if not life. I just dont get how people can be so self centered and do such stupid stuff...
Not a great idea to make a smug comment like that on a social media platform. Disney doesn't mess around with stuff like this!

LaughingGravy

Does it make sense for them to install laser sensors that stop the boat and get a cast member involved if someone steps off the boat? I can only think they have cameras for further evidence.

Stevek

jesus....the comment on the bottom of the video "some of yall butthurt and reported the vid. my neice wanted a cucumber, so she got a cucumber" shows a complete lack of any personal sense of responsibility. I hope they are banned for at least a year if not life. I just dont get how people can be so self centered and do such stupid stuff...
And this is where we are as a society. No common sense and zero fear of repercussions.

Disney4family

Two girls got off of the boat on IASW once when it was in between rooms. They just ran around in circles on the side for fun and hopped back in the boat. I looked for someone to meet them when the ride ended. Nothing happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom