Hitch Hiking Ghosts
Snow White
Ariel
Dumbo
Nemo
Anna/Elsa
Jiminy Cricket
Tinker Belle

I wonder if there will be come multi-characters ones like Chip and Dale?

UNCgolf

1 Mickey Mouse
2 Minnie Mouse
3 Donald Duck
4 Pluto
5 Goofy
6 Peter Pan
7 Dumbo
8 Bambi
9 Ariel
10 Belle
11 Tiana
12 Snow White
13 Cinderella
14 Aurora
15 Anna
16 Elsa
17 Olaf
18 Winnie the Pooh
19 Tigger
20 Simba
21 Aladdin
22 Genie
23 Stitch
24 Moana
25 Pocahontas
26 Pinocchio
27 Jiminy Cricket
28 Beast
29 Woody
30 Buzz Lightyear
31 Daisy Duck
32 Figment
33 Lightning McQueen
34 Nemo
35 Dory
36 Remy
37 Mike
38 Sully
39 Rapunzel
40 Piglet
41 Merlin
42 Mulan
43 Hercules
44 Baymax
45 Wall-E
46 Timon
47 Pumbaa
48 Rafiki
49 Jasmine
50 Robin Hood

I went with the assumption they would only use animated characters, and also wouldn't use any villains. If they do live action and villains, then there are a ton of other characters you'd have a good chance of seeing like Mary Poppins, Captain Hook, Ursula, Darth Vader, Iron Man, and so on.

Last edited:

UNCgolf

some no brainers to start
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Pluto
Chip & Dale
Figment
Cinderella
Peter Pan
Simba
Buzz
Woody
Remy
Big Al
Hitch Hiking Ghosts
Snow White
Ariel
Dumbo
Nemo
Anna/Elsa
Jiminy Cricket
Tinker Belle

See, I forgot Tinker Bell and Chip & Dale on my list. I'd expect to see them too. Not as sure about Big Al or the Hitch Hiking Ghosts.

They are guaranteed to leave out some that will upset people, because there are too many options. It will also be interesting to see if some of the statues are actually multiple characters in one statue, as mentioned above. Chip & Dale would likely be one, and they could do the Seven Dwarfs as one. They could also do Timon and Pumbaa as one, and Nemo and Dory. That would allow them to incorporate more characters overall.

Rteetz

See, I forgot Tinker Bell and Chip & Dale on my list. I'd expect to see them too. Not as sure about Big Al or the Hitch Hiking Ghosts.

They are guaranteed to leave out some that will upset people, because there are too many options. It will also be interesting to see if some of the statues are actually multiple characters in one statue, as mentioned above. Chip & Dale would likely be one, and they could do the Seven Dwarfs as one. They could also do Timon and Pumbaa as one, and Nemo and Dory. That would allow them to incorporate more characters overall.
That’s mostly me hoping for some more sort of park specific characters.

Figments Friend

Probably 30 of them will be Marvel / Star Wars / Pixar characters....and maybe a few 20th Century Fox properties too.

The '50 Golden Statues' I would LIKE to think will be about honoring characters related to WDWs history....but we all know darn well this will more then likely just be yet another exercise in flaunting the aquired non-Disney 'characters'.
You know, the stuff currently wanted to be promoted by the marketing department.
'Synergy' and all that....
😑

I hope I'm wrong, and this turns into a pleasant surprise with some bonified REAL Disney characters from the Parks' past and present.

-

UNCgolf

Maybe but it is a theme park anniversary celebration not a movie celebration. Enough people should know the haunted mansion too. They’ve gotta throw fans one bone or two.

Indeed it is, but I'm not sure current Disney management sees a difference. They mainly treat the parks as a place to advertise movies and sell merchandise related to movies.

champdisney

1. Mickey Mouse
2. Minnie Mouse
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
3. Goofy
4. Max Goof
5. Clarabelle Cow
6. Horace Horsecollar
7. Donald Duck
8. Daisy Duck
9. Huey, Dewey and Louie
10. Scrooge McDuck
11. Chip n' Dale
12. Clara Cluck
13. Snow White
14. Dopey
15. Grumpy
16. Pinocchio
17. Jiminy Cricket
18. Peter Pan
19. Wendy Darling
20. Tinker Bell
21. Figment
22. Simba
23. Timon & Pumbaa
24. Aladdin w/ Abu
25. Genie
26. Cinderella
27. Moana
28. Aurora
29. Tiana
30. Rapunzel w/ Pascal
31. Elsa
32. Anna
33. Olaf
34. Woody
35. Buzz Lightyear
36. Mike Wazowski
37. Sully w/ Boo
38. Baymax
39. Wreck-It Ralph
40. Pocahontas
41. Joy
42. Sadness
43. Lightning McQueen
44. Mater
45. Ariel
46. Dumbo
47. Alice
48. Chesire Cat
49. Robin Hood
50. Jack-Jack

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom