News Guardians of the Galaxy party coming to Epcot this summer

Missing20K

I guess I missed this tidbit with all that's been going on lately, but does the party edu-tain guests about the evolving nature of human's relationship with sources of energy? ;)

I can't for the life of me understand what is happening at EPCOT.

I know, I know
beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

Kman101

We caught this on our last trip in July, and although it really clashes with what World Showcase is supposed to be about, I have to admit the show is really good. The spared no expense with this one, meaning the talent of the performers and the stage effects. This had everyone dancing and singing as they walked by.

I agree. It was a good show, for what it is. I liked it more than I expected to, for many reasons. The performers were excellent and the music is fun. It clashes for sure but no worse or better than the former sounds like summer cover bands. But it just felt odd to think of Guardians in the American Gardens theater, but the show itself was really enjoyable.

Kman101

To be truly American, it should only be smooth jazz all day long, every day of the year.

Heh. Made me think of my step-dad. Jazz all day every day. LOL.

Personally I'd like to see the Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps return (not that that has anything to do with the theater). Or back to Liberty Square. I miss that. But I guess I need to stop wishing for what likely won't happen :joyfull: Guess there's always the Green Army Men ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom