News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

DisneyFanaticUK

Just got a boarding group today at the 1pm drop. I knew it was coming, parked myself near Club Cool and started refreshing the app at 12:58, I’m not too sure what all the fuss is about, the app worked perfectly.

Once you accept WDW requires a tiny bit of planning (and unfortunately a bit more money), it becomes very easy to handle.

disneygeek90

Has anyone gotten I Ran recently? I haven't had it in weeks, and it seems elusive to me. Every other song I've had 5+ times. I Ran is only 2!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just got a boarding group today at the 1pm drop. I knew it was coming, parked myself near Club Cool and started refreshing the app at 12:58, I’m not too sure what all the fuss is about, the app worked perfectly.

Once you accept WDW requires a tiny bit of planning (and unfortunately a bit more money), it becomes very easy to handle.
A lot of the fuss was from the early days when it was a 3 second window, which was almost a 50-50 to get into even being extremely precise using atomic clocks.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 76 Stats (8/10):
7am: 25.4 secs
1pm: 9061.7 secs, or ~2 hours 31 mins

BG 194 (+43) is the last BG called for the day.

Average pace: 3-4mins/BG

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
3:56 - 4:12pm

That does it for Day 76 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-155.png

Disneylover231

What should I expect for Monday, August 15th? I'm trying to get a group of 4 a spot during the 7 AM drop, how quickly do I need to click that button?

Also, has anyone noticed a difference between pulling down to refresh and clicking the Botton? I used the Botton to secure a spot for rise, but I was wondering if anything changed.

gerarar

Premium Member
What should I expect for Monday, August 15th? I'm trying to get a group of 4 a spot during the 7 AM drop, how quickly do I need to click that button?

Also, has anyone noticed a difference between pulling down to refresh and clicking the Botton? I used the Botton to secure a spot for rise, but I was wondering if anything changed.
Expect the 7am drop (and likewise 1pm) to go quicker than usual, because of the 6pm drops for EEH. Expect something like 5-10secs. If you're ready to go at the top of the hour, you should get one easily since it's a two button step/process.

Also definitely use tap to refresh button. It's more reliable then pulling down.

Have your phone on the My Disney Experience app(make sure you close out any other apps) and then have another web browser(rather its a laptop or tablet) open to www.Time.is and as soon as the time hits 6:59:59 hit the refresh button and you should time it perfectly. I have gotten in single digits of BGs the last 5 or 6 times I have done it. I will be getting one for our group of 6 on Monday as well.

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 78 Stats (8/12):
7am: 9.5 secs
1pm: 6585.0 secs, or ~1 hour 50 mins

BG 178 (-14) is the last BG called for the day.

Average pace: 3-4mins/BG

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
2:38 - 3:55pm
4:11 - 5:00pm
5:32 - 5:53pm

That does it for Day 78 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-150.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom