News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
I'm a bit out of practice and I know they changed things a bit right before the Rise groups dropped off. What are the exact clicks people are taking to get a group? I'll be trying on Sunday.
Not sure if you've ever did the Rat BG system, but make sure to reserve your party before the drop. Then just have the time pulled up on another device and right at 7:00:00/1:00:00 click refresh at the bottom of the queue page. That refresh button turns into the "Join Queue" button, so I guess you can just tap away.

It's a much easier process now then ROTR was since that required a few clicks to confirm your party and such.

gerarar

Premium Member
From my own data, looks like boarding groups are being called on average, every 2-3 mins.

This is much faster than Rat's and ROTR's, as that averaged about every 3-4 mins (when things were running good).

However, this is just for a small dataset I have logged so far today, so take that with a grain of salt lol.

MagicHappens1971

From my own data, looks like boarding groups are being called on average, every 2-3 mins.

This is much faster than Rat's and ROTR's, as that averaged about every 3-4 mins (when things were running good).

However, this is just for a small dataset I have logged so far today, so take that with a grain of salt lol.
This could be optimistic for the 1pm drop. I really have my fingers crossed I’ll be able to ride it today.

disneygeek90

Not sure if you've ever did the Rat BG system, but make sure to reserve your party before the drop. Then just have the time pulled up on another device and right at 7:00:00/1:00:00 click refresh at the bottom of the queue page. That refresh button turns into the "Join Queue" button, so I guess you can just tap away.

It's a much easier process now then ROTR was since that required a few clicks to confirm your party and such.
Thanks! I think I only did the Rat one once or twice... back in... October? So it's been a while.

MagicHappens1971

They’re boarding 49 to 65, so if they keep up at this pace they may clear all of the boarding groups from the AM before the 1pm drop. (Granted everyone shows up on time)

Walt d

Does anyone know how this works in terms of having a park reservation / hopper? Would I be able to try for a virtual spot if my reservation is for an MK day? Since I have a park hopper I would assume I could? But then I would need to get a time after 2pm? Never done this before (and not sure I’ll even need to as I don’t go until November).
Well you can pay us another$ i30 plus tax and you will get a date when to come back next month..

gerarar

Premium Member
How do i select party?
Go to the VQ page/screen and there should be a "Confirm Your Party" button
Screenshot_20220527-111651_Disney World.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom