News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

gerarar

Premium Member
For the fourth time ever, the 7am drop (10.638s) lasted longer than the 1pm drop (8.813s).
scatter_plot-70.png

What is happening! Something is really wrong with CR for the past couple days/weeks!!

Matom277

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if the pre-show room was working today in the time the ride was up? We’re at EPCOT next weekend and I’m hopeful things get back to normal. This must be a disappointment for a lot of visitors these last two days.
When I was there on Sunday the pre-show and all of the on-ride scenes were working fine, seems like whatever the issue was is resolved at least for the time being.

disneygeek90

Does anyone know if the pre-show room was working today in the time the ride was up? We’re at EPCOT next weekend and I’m hopeful things get back to normal. This must be a disappointment for a lot of visitors these last two days.
I rode it Saturday about 6pm (the day it was reportedly being skipped) and it was up. Also working about 5 mins ago. Chances of it being skipped seem very low.

UNCgolf

I rode it Saturday about 6pm (the day it was reportedly being skipped) and it was up. Also working about 5 mins ago. Chances of it being skipped seem very low.

I think it's possible it was skipped for a small number of guests who were already at or near the preshow room when it went down, and then they shut the ride down after -- hence why it's had such long periods of downtime in the last few days.

On the other hand, they've seemed totally okay with skipping Rise preshows, so it's not that hard to believe they'd skip the Guardians one as well.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 74 Stats (8/8):
7am: 10.6 secs
1pm: 8.8 secs*
6pm: 4.1 secs
*4th time ever 7am drop lasted longer than 1pm drop

BG 153 (+13) is the last BG called during regular park hours at 8pm.

For EEH, resumed at 8:40pm with BG's 155-161, with BG 189 as the last BG called for the day at 10pm.

Average pace: 3-4mins/BG

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
10:10 - 10:57am
12:13 - 12:49pm
6:07 - 6:24pm

That does it for Day 74 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-62.png

jrcoyne99

Looks like another awful day. Hope they can eventually pull it together. For a while, it seemed like it was very efficient at burning through boarding groups.

lewisc

I find it very disturbing that peope believe 1000's of line slots are gone in 10 seconds or less. How about Disney come out and admit they are doing this to sell $25 a person line access.
Didn't we all think the numbet of slots available at 1p was a function of ride reliability and lightning sales?

gerarar

Premium Member
Final Day 75 Stats (8/9):
7am: 31.7 secs
1pm: 25.3 secs*
*fifth time ever 7am drop lasted longer than 1pm drop

BG 151 (-2) is the last BG called for the day.

Average pace: 4-5mins/BG

Notable 15+ min stoppages today:
9:35 - 11:15am
12:00 - 12:57pm

That does it for Day 75 of GotG: CR!
scatter_plot-98.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom