News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

kalel8145

It all comes back to the comedian “Fluffy” Gabriel Inglasis 6 levels of fatness (you tube it it’s fantastic) in order of smallest to largest (censored for family audience):
1. Big
2. Healthy
3. Husky
4. Fluffy
5. “Daaaaarrrrrnnnn”
6. Oh “HECK” no!
I will most definitely look this up

msha88

It's how media events for any park work. Media can do the thing as many times as they want in exchange for a (positive) review.

Now things that happen at media events such as extra characters and interactions are what I don't like happening. Kind of surprised there's none of the GotG walking around for these previews.
Oh I know it’s how it works, my point was just that we know how stressful it’s potentially going to be this summer trying to score a VQ or ILL to ride it once. Influencers riding ten times in one day just further separates ‘them’ and ‘us.’ I think it would have looked better for Disney and probably the influencer themselves if they’d not mentioned their easy access to multiple rides and just focused on the content.

When I’m there in August having travelled from the UK and paid overpriced Disney hotel prices (which I know is on me, booked a year ago before G+ etc), I’d imagine the thought of the influencers riding ten times in one day might pop into my head at 7.02 am if I‘ve failed to grab any access to CR. As someone else said elsewhere in the thread, having the option to get in a long line for standby to further increase your chances of riding the hot new attraction would be preferable when your trips are every few years and / or you’ve travelled a long way, unlike most of the influencers.

Patcheslee

Did Disney limit VQ for RotR and Remy to only being able to join once per day too?
Screenshot_20220509-195529_Disney World~2.jpg

Doug Means

That's much better than when I call myself horizontally challenged.
Story time: I was at Silver Dollar City(an amusement park in Missouri if you don't know). They have a very cool roller coaster called "Wild Fire" When I went to get on it, I could not get the seat harness to lock because of my "fluffiness." The worker, who came to check the security, then tried to help to no avail. She then asked me to move to a better seat they have for their "tall" patrons. I am 5'9" LMAO she was very nice. Now everyone in my extended family calls me "tall"

AllEarsAmy

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but we are going to Epcot for opening day of Gardian. I'm not a super Disney savvy person but we are hoping to get a virtual spot on guardians. I know all the tips for trying to do this through the app. My question is in the past has new rides been open during early 30 minute early entry to hotel guests? Cant decided if I should rope drop Guardians or Rat. Any advise?

kalel8145

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but we are going to Epcot for opening day of Gardian. I'm not a super Disney savvy person but we are hoping to get a virtual spot on guardians. I know all the tips for trying to do this through the app. My question is in the past has new rides been open during early 30 minute early entry to hotel guests? Cant decided if I should rope drop Guardians or Rat. Any advise?
I don't believe you can rope drop Guardians. Its virtual queue or Individual lighting lane only right now. Rat does have a standby line though, or Individual lighting lane

DCBaker

Premium Member
Virtual Queue update -

"Beginning at 7 a.m. on the day of their park reservation, guests with a valid ticket or pass and a Disney Park Pass Reservation for EPCOT will be able to check for an available boarding group via the My Disney Experience app* and request access to the virtual queue. This can be done before you leave your Resort hotel or on your way to the park.

At 1 p.m., there will be another opportunity to join the virtual queue for anyone who wasn’t able to join a boarding group earlier in the day. Keep in mind, guests must be inside EPCOT to access this second virtual queue opportunity."

Here is the answer to the Extended Evening Hours (6pm Virtual Queue) -

"Registered guests staying at a Disney Deluxe Resort, Disney Deluxe Villa Resort or other select hotels will have an additional opportunity to request to join the virtual queue at 6 p.m. on select dates during extended evening theme park hours. Guests with this benefit do not need to be in EPCOT to request to join at that time. "

DisneyfanMA

if I'm staying OFF PROPERTY can I buy the LL pass either day of or beforehand to guarantee my family can ride this the day we want to go Epcot (early Nov)?

I suppose I could take chances at 7 am or the 1pm for the virtual queue, but as a non property guest will this be impossible? sounds like its equal chances for all on those two slots, but the evening is going to be gobbled up by resort guests.

MagicHappens1971

if I'm staying OFF PROPERTY can I buy the LL pass either day of or beforehand to guarantee my family can ride this the day we want to go Epcot (early Nov)?

I suppose I could take chances at 7 am or the 1pm for the virtual queue, but as a non property guest will this be impossible? sounds like its equal chances for all on those two slots, but the evening is going to be gobbled up by resort guests.
You can book it at park open on the day of your Epcot park reservation, or at 7am if you're a resort guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom