News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

DoleWhipDrea

I experienced the attraction using the Virtual Queue today! Here's a summary for anyone curious:

I had an EPCOT reservation and I had the app ready to go 5 minutes before 7 am and kept reloading the page for the attraction's VQ page. At precisely 7 am I was able to select to join the VQ and was in Group 55 with an estimated time to be called around 1:30 pm, so I went back to sleep. When I woke up a few hours later to allow myself time to get ready and get to the park, I saw a notification from MDE saying that my BG was called early and that we needed to get there before 11:30 am :/ So my husband and I hurried out to EPCOT as fast as we could but arrived about an hour past. We were worried that we wouldn't be let through, but the CMs were nice and said that as long as we had a BG for earlier in the day that there wasn't a problem.

I'm really glad we don't have to physically be at EPCOT to join a 7 am BG - it gives you the freedom to change your plans and/or get some more shut eye if you don't get in.

KevinPage

515B913D-0F30-4BE9-AAD1-B54E5B27F008.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom