News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

tommyhawkins

The only thing close to a real layout are these sketches @marni1971 doodled up a long time ago:
Thanks, yeah saw those a while back and managed to put some of that layout in but seems to be missing a few bits of track that are visible.
I have not tweeted everything I have modelled so far. Cobbled together the first gravity run after the launch, and then built into the Lift hill which i believe can only go on the rear wall.....possibly into the single Dome. im just not sure what happens after that as theres a whole bunch more track and another elevation in the photos....plus its gotta get back to the station. its a mystery

Jones14

Wikipedia is showing that the track length for this is 5,557 feet, which would make it about 500 feet longer than Hagrid’s.

Do we know where this number is coming from and if it’s accurate?

nbdysreal

20210625_135646.jpg
20210625_135650.jpg
20210625_134457.jpg
20210625_134502.jpg

No Name

Wikipedia is showing that the track length for this is 5,557 feet, which would make it about 500 feet longer than Hagrid’s.

Do we know where this number is coming from and if it’s accurate?
That would actually make it the longest indoor coaster so I’m not sure why Chapek said “one of the longest.” I’m hopeful but still skeptical.

Jones14

That would actually make it the longest indoor coaster so I’m not sure why Chapek said “one of the longest.” I’m hopeful but still skeptical.
Yeah, it would be a rare case of them underselling something. Perhaps the track layout wasn’t entirely finalized at the time of the announcement?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yeah, I’m old and jaded, but we traded giant, moving theaters that roamed through the age of dinosaurs for what will end up being just another coaster. Yeah, it’ll be unique for a minute, until the next coaster comes along.
People just don't appreciate that anymore. The majority of the theme park going public referred to UOE as the great nap ride. When it was open it often toped the lists of "Places to sleep at WDW".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom