News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

CaptainNicko

When was this? 🧐
Since no one likes being left out, I'll give an unofficial and severely abridged explanation:

-Fuzzy on the original origin but, in one of the threads someone was referencing rumors or claiming inside knowledge of something generally perceived as ridiculous (as usual).
-Said poster somehow referenced the President of Animal Kingdom (or one of the other WDW parks).
-An individual park's highest title is Vice President
-In the ensuing chaos in the thread, several titles were claimed
-Mr. Penguin ended up with a seemingly unanimous claim to the title of President of Animal Kingdom
-Due to his general congeniality* and wit, Mr. Penguin's title seemed to be the only one with real staying power
-Many lurkers feared cutbacks when said title was no longer showing on his posts

*Your mileage may vary

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Since no one likes being left out, I'll give an unofficial and severely abridged explanation:

-Fuzzy on the original origin but, in one of the threads someone was referencing rumors or claiming inside knowledge of something generally perceived as ridiculous (as usual).
-Said poster somehow referenced the President of Animal Kingdom (or one of the other WDW parks).
-Mr. Penguin ended up with a seemingly unanimous claim to the title of President of Animal Kingdom
-Due to his general congeniality* and wit, Mr. Penguin's title seemed to be the only one with real staying power
-Many lurkers feared cutbacks when said title was no longer showing on his posts

*Your mileage may vary
Said supposed 'insider' was called out for not knowing that the title of "President of DAK" doesn't exist. Hilarity ensued.

I adopted the title as a tweak of the nose. I abandoned it when newbies actually thought I was PoDAK. That was the same time when newbies were confused by "realBobChapek.'

RSoxNo1

*Your mileage may vary
I believe I was offended that I wasn't named President of the Animal Kingdom.

FigmentForever96

I’m not thrilled about the attraction but I was listening to EPCOT Center soundtracks and had the exit music for OG Universe of Energy playing. Having it play while you are moving through the attraction almost like Starlord had the music playing would be a pretty cool nod to the original attraction. I doubt it would happen but a thought

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I’m not thrilled about the attraction but I was listening to EPCOT Center soundtracks and had the exit music for OG Universe of Energy playing. Having it play while you are moving through the attraction almost like Starlord had the music playing would be a pretty cool nod to the original attraction. I doubt it would happen but a thought
I’m sure there will be some sort of homage to UoE. And considering Quill’s adoration of music, who knows. Could actually work.

CaptainNicko

The main skill is being able to sing sweetly such that the animals will sweep and clean the place up. Saves tons on labor cost.
julie andrews snap GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom