News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

gerarar

Premium Member
It just seems like Guardians is further ahead than Tron since they’re at the point of testing ride vehicles on the track. Even tho it’s the complete opposite and Tron is further ahead (apparently).

We’ve seen testing on Guardians months ago while nothing from Tron yet. If Tron was testing, Disney for sure would’ve shown that at that showcase a couple months ago.

mickEblu

It just seems like Guardians is further ahead than Tron since they’re at the point of testing ride vehicles on the track. Even tho it’s the complete opposite and Tron is further ahead (apparently).

We’ve seen testing on Guardians months ago while nothing from Tron yet. If Tron was testing, Disney for sure would’ve shown that at that showcase a couple months ago.

According to Jim Hill, they haven’t filmed any of the content for Cosmic Rewind yet.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
According to Jim Hill, they haven’t filmed any of the content for Cosmic Rewind yet.
Is that because someone inside told him, or he supposes such since there were no scenes shot yet for Thor 4 or GotG 3?

The filming can be done any time they can arrange for an actor to come in one at a time, get in makeup, and run lines in front of a green screen.

mickEblu

Is that because someone inside told him, or he supposes such since there were no scenes shot yet for Thor 4 or GotG 3?

The filming can be done any time they can arrange for an actor to come in one at a time, get in makeup, and run lines in front of a green screen.

I honestly don’t know. I think he gave some sort of explanation but I kind of tuned out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom