News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

gerarar

Premium Member
The new lights look pretty cool at night, not gonna lie..
IMG_20200125_135348.jpg
IMG_20200125_135345.jpg
IMG_20200125_135350.jpg
IMG_20200125_135352.jpg

Animaniac93-98

Since most of the ride takes place in a new building, was there a specific reason why UoE was closed and not have WoL be the queue/preshow/load instead? Was it the concern about maintaining the ride system for UoE in the long run?

Brer Panther

Since most of the ride takes place in a new building, was there a specific reason why UoE was closed and not have WoL be the queue/preshow/load instead? Was it the concern about maintaining the ride system for UoE in the long run?
If they had the queue take over Wonders of Life, where could they put the Play Pavilion? Clearly the Play Pavilion is the most important part of this EPCOT overhaul.

Rich Brownn

Than what was there? And why did the big bang occur? If theres literally nothing in the void where did all this energy come from?
This is the hardest part of space to explain to people.. When there was nothing there it means nothing. No space, no void, no time, etc. Its like when people ask "what is the universe expanding into". Technically, its no expanding into anything. Its creating space as it expands. There is no other side. As for why the big bang occurred, that's one of the great mysteries of science (like, why did the big bang create more matter than antimatter? )

matt9112

The big bang is when space and time became one (The Space Time Continuum). And quickly followed with the inflation period of the universe expanding the amount of space right after the big bang exponentially.

This is a basic summary of what we currently understand. You're question is very hard for science to answer as of now we can only detect what happened after the big bang and not before it.

Also keep in mind that this field of science is relatively new and quite likely mainstream theories will change/adapt to new evidence provided in the near future.

Any why did you steal a planet from my childhood?

Goofywilliam

As a landscape nerd, this is one of my favorite outdoor lighting collections and I’m so happy to see them being used in Epcot. Elements like these are an easy way to breath new life into the space.

In case you want some of your own:

Incomudro

As a landscape nerd, this is one of my favorite outdoor lighting collections and I’m so happy to see them being used in Epcot. Elements like these are an easy way to breath new life into the space.

In case you want some of your own:

They really are very attractive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom