News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

eddie104

Eddie demonstrates an important internet discussion technique! If you can’t actually understand and explain something when questioned about it, just claim it’s too obvious and accuse other people of trolling.
You should learn a technique called minding your own business it would be nice. 🤪

BrianLo

8861DC54-E616-474F-A406-1811C875D9A7.jpeg

Am I imagining things, or are people wearing 3D glasses?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I believe only 2 people are wearing glasses. Have to be PC haha.
According to the Vision Council of America, approximately 75% of adults use some sort of vision correction. About 64% of them wear eyeglasses, and about 11% wear contact lenses, either exclusively, or with glasses. Over half of all women and about 42% of men wear glasses. Similarly, more women than men, 18% and 14% respectively, wear contacts. Of those who use both contacts and eyeglasses, 62% wear contact lenses more often.​

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I agree. It does look like 3D glasses. 6 or so people in the pic. But it could be "Star-lord" merch!?

Last edited:

thequeuelinelectures

Hmmm. Using 3D screens would makes sense in a confined coaster space. And if guests were to wear 3D glasses they'd need an elastic band to stay firmly in place thus a spacey "goggle" design. Is this what we're getting? 🤷‍♂️

*Results may vary. See store for details. Rinse and Repeat.

View attachment 405371
This is what I’m seeing. Maybe a gas leak but there is something there. Second from the left is the most obvious where she clearly has some kind of eyewear and it doesn’t look like normal glasses

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
If true, the Holographic Planetarium could* use a rear-projected 3D display in the ceiling for the bulk of the effect. Then it's just a matter of having motion-controlled pin-spot lights sync with the motion of the rear-projected content to give the appearance that the central Planetarium base is projecting a futuristic holographic image. I like it!
(speculative)

BrianLo

I know not everyone in the photo is wearing glasses! 🤦‍♂️

It was more the nature of the people who are, they look like hefty Real-3D/attraction 'goggles'.

@marni1971 can pretty quickly tell me I'm being a crazy person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom