News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Casper Gutman

I don't need to explain nothing to you as the information is already out there and explained but your troll like comments are starting to get old. ;)
Certain information regarding new construction at EPCOT is available, yes. You clearly have some notion of my interpretation of the information. I’d like to know more about your interpretation. Then perhaps we can discuss it here, on this discussion board.

And you don’t seem to know what a “troll” is.

eddie104

Certain information regarding new construction at EPCOT is available, yes. You clearly have some notion of my interpretation of the information. I’d like to know more about your interpretation. Then perhaps we can discuss it here, on this discussion board.

And you don’t seem to know what a “troll” is.
No thank you as I will be going on about my day and not be trolling these boards for likes.

trainplane3

Looks like the prototypes are gone and the final trains are on site at Vekoma. As usual, thanks to MrRC (https://svhas2004.wixsite.com/vekoma/portraits):

Coaster concept art:

Prototype that was being used for a long time:

No Name

I think we get you don't like the new direction no need to post this on every thread.
I don't need to explain nothing to you as the information is already out there and explained but your troll like comments are starting to get old. ;)
No thank you as I will be going on about my day and not be trolling these boards for likes.

Eddie demonstrates an important internet discussion technique! If you can’t actually understand and explain something when questioned about it, just claim it’s too obvious and accuse other people of trolling.

MiddKid

Out of curiosity, where did this pictures come from? Not seeing that Disney has put these out there anywhere.

Vekoma has a test track at their HQ in the Netherlands. Coaster enthusiasts on other forums post pics like this frequently. These were posted on TPR’s forums by user MrRC who lives in the Netherlands and updates their Vekoma thread every few weeks. He posted the blue tarp pictures on 8/29. There are a lot more pics there if you wish to seek them out.

trainplane3

Vekoma has a test track at their HQ in the Netherlands. Coaster enthusiasts on other forums post pics like this frequently. These were posted on TPR’s forums by user MrRC who lives in the Netherlands and updates their Vekoma thread every few weeks. He posted the blue tarp pictures on 8/29. There are a lot more pics there if you wish to seek them out.
He was asking about the concept art of the ride, not the test track pictures.

I don't go to TPR anymore but I do check MrRC's site regularly and pull the images directly from there. That's why I always link back to his site and not TPR.

tparris

Out of curiosity, where did this pictures come from? Not seeing that Disney has put these out there anywhere.
I found them on some random site that I don’t remember the name of. They are just cleaned up pictures of the screen at the parks panel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom