News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
By whom, really? How small a group actually cares about this building? Enough that they'd care to have it "preserved" rather than replaced? I can get behind some of the I-love-Epcot-and-you-just-don't-get-it stuff, but Innoventions?! Seems a bridge too far TO ME.
That’s fine. As we know different strokes for different folks and all that. Although personally it’s not what Innoventions did to it that floats my boat.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Different strokes, indeed... but Innoventions?!?! Really?!? That's not just WANTING to be upset?!?

OK. I'm done. :D ;)
I think he’s saying that Innoventions isn’t the reason he likes the building. But at this point I could care less, Epcot is a different park now
Yes. I long for the multi level Communicore wide open areas, flooded with natural light. But that’s just me being a romantic.

kthomas105

The not-removing proposal was gorgeous. It would have ticked all the required boxes and then some.

It’s almost like someone(s) is (are) trying to prove how good they are.

Maybe.
That would make sense. I know you may be partial to keeping/remodeling the buildings (so am I) but would it really have ticked all the boxes they were focusing on? I mean would they really chose an option that would take longer from a construction stand point and probably cost more just because someone wants to make a point? Someone must have a lot of clout to pull something like that.

DreamfinderGuy

I have a feeling that a thread like this isn’t doing us well. I can see us discussing how we would want Proposal A, but then someone comes in bashing it and sending the message to Disney that Proposal B, which is worse, would be the better option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom