News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

lazyboy97o

Decent number of issues with manufacturing and timing of track elements. I can't get into much more detail, but Intamin was smart enough to refuse the final payment for the coaster and instead worked directly with Universal to attempt to fix the issues.
No sane company, much less Universal or Disney, is going to make a final payment on equipment that is not functioning properly. Making sure a coaster is actually working is also standard amongst the major manufacturers.

My major issue is that we are to believe THAT is how it would have gone down if muggles happened to be in Gringotts along with the three protagonists when they broke into Bellatrix’s vault and Bellatrix and Rick Scott showed up? Utterly ridiculous. Bare minimum, we, Ron, and Hermione would be dead.
We’re not muggles in Diagon Alley.

ToTBellHop

No sane company, much less Universal or Disney, is going to make a final payment on equipment that is not functioning properly. Making sure a coaster is actually working is also standard amongst the major manufacturers.

We’re not muggles in Diagon Alley.
We’d be dead filthy mud bloods, then. We certainly aren’t pure bloods or there’d be no room for ambiguity in Hogsmeade.

fngoofy

Thought it was Mack?

I only see palm trees and a filthy monorail track.
Did that section get cleaned a few years ago? I remember someone from the company that was cleaning the beams was posting on here. The work they did looked great, but I am curious is this section was cleaned then or just the part of the loop farther in to future world.

peter11435

Did that section get cleaned a few years ago? I remember someone from the company that was cleaning the beams was posting on here. The work they did looked great, but I am curious is this section was cleaned then or just the part of the loop farther in to future world.
It was cleaned then.

And since then.

Disney Analyst

My major issue is that we are to believe THAT is how it would have gone down if muggles happened to be in Gringotts along with the three protagonists when they broke into Bellatrix’s vault and Bellatrix and Rick Scott showed up? Utterly ridiculous. Bare minimum, we, Ron, and Hermione would be dead.

All we needed was a minimal story highly themed coaster ride through the Gringotts underbelly/vaults. It is all anyone has wanted since the books/movie came out.

ToTBellHop

All we needed was a minimal story highly themed coaster ride through the Gringotts underbelly/vaults. It is all anyone has wanted since the books/movie came out.
Agreed. No need for a defined link to the films. It honestly adds confusion when Diagon Alley is seemingly set about a year before the Gringott’s ride. Diagon Alley is not nearly seedy enough for the timing of the ride.

Disney Analyst

Agreed. No need for a defined link to the films. It honestly adds confusion when Diagon Alley is seemingly set about a year before the Gringott’s ride. Diagon Alley is not nearly seedy enough for the timing of the ride.

Honestly. I’d remove the dragon, and just redo it as an amazing mine coaster.

Anyway back to the topic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom