News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Bairstow

indiana-jones-concept-art-disneyland.jpg
LOL are those the imprisoned slave kids from Temple of Doom?!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Folks from CT are known to not enunciate the T's in the middle of words. I catch myself as often as I can. Decades ago, my Journalism Professor (in CT) said he was doing a radio program in the midwest and callers were calling to complain about how he was pronouncing certain words with Ts in them.
Now back to "how can this box blend in architecturally and conceptually with the other beautiful show building in FW". I guess it's up to the veneer they cover the basic shape with.

Kman101

Yeah it’s big. From Morocco, no zoom.

View attachment 303592

I hear that trees grow.

But yes it's massive at the moment and distracting.

It really is distracting.

Glad you posted a non zoomed picture.

I don't think they can pretty it up at all. It's sad they don't care. Or at least right now don't seem to. But again, we don't know the final plans for what it will look like.

rle4lunch

That would have been so amazing... but like WRE, just too ambitios... Seems like these days they don't even strive to do anything that elaborate anymore...

Avatarland is pretty elaborate. But I'm not treating that land as the new norm, but much more of a lucky fluke.

However, I think SWL WILL be elaborate. The other stuff going on, I just don't know...

Princess Leia

I'm not sure what you're talking about. From this perspective it's obviously not even half as tall as a lamp post. This picture definitely confirms a Hank Pym/Ant-Man cameo resulting in guests actually being shrunk in size. WDI pulling out all the stops on this ride. ;):p
Since this is the Guardians ride, this quote about perspective needed a shout out.

Rocket- “We just had a little man save us by blowing up 50 ships!”
Drax- “How little?”
Rocket- “Well, I don’t know, like this?”
Gamora- “A little one inch man saved us?”

rle4lunch

Since this is the Guardians ride, this quote about perspective needed a shout out.

Rocket- “We just had a little man save us by blowing up 50 ships!”
Drax- “How little?”
Rocket- “Well, I don’t know, like this?”
Gamora- “A little one inch man saved us?”

we just started watching guardians 2 the other night and are only halfway through it. hopefully i didn't ruin anything with reading your post!! lol

Kman101

Avatarland is pretty elaborate. But I'm not treating that land as the new norm, but much more of a lucky fluke.

However, I think SWL WILL be elaborate. The other stuff going on, I just don't know...

Like everything, we'll get some hits, we'll get some misses, we'll get some "meh". I wish it were all "hits" and "knocking it out of the park".

Not you, but I really don't get the fear over SWL. I think there's such a hesitation because it dares to be a 'planet never explored before'. I think it was genius to come up with a new planet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom