News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Don't ask questions like that if you're not going to like the answer. lol
I'm kind of nervous over here...but I can respect Martin if he's not ready to spill those beans yet.

But also...
giphy.gif

Rodan75

That it is.

At one point you seemed hopeful overall for the Epcot changes, but lately you seem...disappointed.

Did they have better choices that they ignored, or is the reality of the GotG getting to you? Because it seems like since the height balloons went up and the project was eventually announced, it would seem like it was always going to be this eyesore.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
At one point you seemed hopeful overall for the Epcot changes, but lately you seem...disappointed..
Things have changed a lot over the last two and a bit years. There was a glimmer of hope, then some proposals that knocked it back to square one and beyond. I could have even just about stomached the original twin attraction for Energy. It wouldn’t have been EPCOT, could have been better than Epcot, but now the jury’s out again. IMHO of course.

I just pray they don’t screw up the spine or the plaza now the hotel seems on life support.

Last edited:

mikejs78

Premium Member
Things have changed a lot over the last two and a bit years. There was a glimmer of hope, then some proposals that knocked it back to square one and beyond. I could have even just about stomached the original twin attraction for Energy. It wouldn’t have been EPCOT, could have been better than Epcot, but now the jury’s out again. IMHO of course.

I just pray they don’t screw up the spine or the plaza now the hotel seems on life support.
Is the spine destruction still being discussed?

deeevo

If the hotel is on life support what is with all the land clearing behind the solar farm? I thought that was the part of the hotel or was that just everyone speculating?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom