News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

bhg469

Yeah not going to lie, I felt a bit wobbly coming down those stairs. I feel like they could have done something like what the people mover has to make it a lot easier.
I think they were limited due to space and it being very steep. I do however see this happening again just because the nature of the ride.

Last edited:
Change today in the 2nd pre show room, a Cast Member is now standing preventing people from lining up at the entry door. I guess they were tired of everyone rushing to the right and ignoring the pre show.

bhg469

Change today in the 2nd pre show room, a Cast Member is now standing preventing people from lining up at the entry door. I guess they were tired of everyone rushing to the right and ignoring the pre show.
This is something that will only get worse as more people ride it and know where to go. For us it's not worth the pushing and shoving so we stay to the left.

MagicHappens1971

It's the same at Gringotts, saw a bloke take a tumble down those when leaving. Might be an idea to have a CM announce to all guests that there's an elevator option upon exiting if they don't already do that on Guardians?
They don’t and the elevator is tucked away into a corner, which is typical for attractions that have it as a second mode of exit

DCBaker

Premium Member
Some theming has been added to the gate in the seating area to the left of the entrance.

E492187D-F004-4612-94A1-4B87D8C63232.jpeg

trainplane3

I want to say yes, but in a jumbled mess. I never had the inclination to reassemble it. I had it mixed with cues from Le Visionarium.

At least they kept my watermark in ❤️
Nice to know. Maybe the Bruce Broughton boxset will release eventually.

They also directly link to your video in the description.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom